erroneously assume in a sentence
1) The crew erroneously assumed a power failure at Maputo.
2) We might even erroneously assume that these questions have no answers.
3) Some people assume erroneously that it must be a sustainable business.
4) You 're erroneously assuming I'm a New Yorker.
erroneously assume example sentences5) Ordained men "taking the mantle" of leadership while erroneously assuming infallibility.
6) The second objection is that the ownership justification erroneously assumes that property rights are absolute.
7) Not knowing the origin, one erroneously assumes that possessing and enjoying certain objects will erase the feeling.
8) We commonly and erroneously assume the syllabus document to be the core of any official curriculum in schools.
9) Other scientists who read the paper may have erroneously assumed that Gamow and Bethe had been the primary contributors.
10) erroneously assuming that he has been snubbed because of his lower social status, Tymethes storms off without a word.
11) Himmler gave the first speech in the town hall, and not in the imperial palace as is often erroneously assumed.
12) Some applications exist that erroneously assume a null character pointer should be treated the same as a pointer to a null string.
13) Instead of believing what is erroneously assumed to be contained within Joshua 5, let us look at what God's Word does actually tell us.
14) They have erroneously assumed, however, that the two could not converge, because they have ignored the government's redistributive arsenals on the transfer side.
example sentences with assume15) However, this view erroneously assumes that this earned compensation has value only when it takes the form of cash payment, and that it has no value when the employee takes time off from work.
16) We erroneously assumed that the rabbits could not get through the 4H fencing. (As of 11 October one of the community gardeners had caught 25 rabbits in his garden plot.
17) The dismissal of an HIV-infected employee (or one erroneously assumed to be HIV-infected) because co-workers feared transmission of the virus should be remediable.
18) What the email didn't say, and what I erroneously assumed, was that the price was for four color throughout the text, when it was really for a four color simulation of a two-color job.
19) Most Texas colonists, including those who settled in Austin's other land grants, erroneously assumed the exemption applied to all settlers.
20) Many historians erroneously assume gold was standardized at a fixed rate in parity with silver; however, there is no evidence of Congress making this law.
21) Early Euro-American settlers erroneously assumed the people who built these villages were Aztecs, hence the name of the ruins and of the modern town of Aztec.
22) However, privatization is not a perfect solution because it erroneously assumes when the resource pool is divided, all resultant units have equal value.
23) Because of the player's notoriety as the target of a major lawsuit, the Rio is erroneously assumed to be the first digital audio player.
24) This term has been erroneously assumed by some fans to refer specifically to this creature, as has been the case with the producers of some merchandise.
25) Ironically, when Buddy's playing technique and flamboyant showmanship were later revealed to crossover audiences in the late Sixties, it was erroneously assumed that he was imitating Hendrix.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of erroneously assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of erroneously assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with erroneously assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word erroneously assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with erroneously assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of erroneously assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of erroneously assume
Compound Sentences with erroneously assume
Complex Sentences with erroneously assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with erroneously assume