equally applicable in a sentence
1) This is equally applicable to brand marketing strategy.
2) The technique is however equally applicable to discrete distributions.
3) This programme would be equally applicable to Gulf veterans.
equally applicable example sentences4) It is equally applicable to a single tank and a single incline.
5) Ralph Gibson L.J. 's observations seem equally applicable to libel.
6) The rules are equally applicable to two-team games and multiple-team games.
7) The same principles that govern the design of new streets are equally applicable .
8) The same considerations are equally applicable to accident and sickness claims against ASU policies.
9) They are equally applicable to small, medium-sized, and large manufacturing firms.
10) Nonetheless, the principle is equally applicable to both electric companies and water utilities.
11) The suggestions, therefore, were equally applicable to other universities in the country.
12) The normal definition of excess generation is annually, although the term is equally applicable monthly.
13) This tolerance of different religions was equally applicable when it came to social and ideological matters.
14) The fossil fuel conspiracy theories are ad hominem, untrue, and equally applicable to both sides.
15) Interfact said their comments on the first point of complaint were equally applicable on this point.
example sentences with equally applicable16) Again, a Rule 72 Transfer is equally applicable as between a leasehold or freehold property.
17) All regulations and procedures are equally applicable to the Vincennes University employees and students unless otherwise provided.
18) It's not something that's just 'the law' and equally applicable to horses.
19) These are useful lessons which should be equally applicable to future attempts at securing organisational improvements through computerisation.
20) Hahnemann's "new methods" are equally applicable to the centesimal scale as the LM scale.
21) Whatever the answers to the previous questions, are they equally applicable to every level of linguistic analysis?
22) It is an interpretation found equally applicable to developing capitalist states where indigenous bourgeoisies are yet to develop fully.
23) A notion of third party rights based on the global needs of free communication is equally applicable to straits.
24) The Guidelines are equally applicable in the creation of new resources and in the interchange of existing ones.
25) The country also needs to show increased predictability in observing commitments and rules that are equally applicable to everybody.
26) There are just six fundamental interpersonal skills which give us a process that is equally applicable in ill situations.
27) Policy Analysis is frequently deployed in the public sector, but is equally applicable to other kinds of organizations.
28) When Fan Ch'ih asked about goodness, he gave a more abstract summary, but equally applicable .
How to use equally applicable in a sentence
How to use equally applicable in a sentence29) The example below is for the primary database first and standby next, it is equally applicable to the standby.
30) Indeed, we propose that the underpinnings of the mutual funds affair are equally applicable to our entire financial structure.
31) If the emergency is so important, why are not the penalties for these aggravated offences equally applicable in Scotland?
32) The technology used for developing and producing short-range missiles, however, is " equally applicable " to longer range missiles.
33) However, the Task Force has assessed the rulemaking recommendations, and they would be equally applicable to new reactors.
34) The significant point is that even in theory the Sinhala laws were equally applicable and binding to both husband and wife.
35) The basis of the theory is most simply illustrated in two dimensions (although it is equally applicable to three).
36) However, even though there is a strict division of standards in Article 74, both of them are equally applicable .
37) It may well be, and I incline to the view, that his conclusion is equally applicable to section 69.
38) In BSL these points are equally applicable and levels of skill and prediction of skill can be discussed in these terms.
39) Traders will be able to use a single set of rules which are equally applicable to all consumers in the EU.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of equally applicable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of equally applicable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with equally applicable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word equally applicable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with equally applicable.
20 examples of simple sentences of equally applicable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of equally applicable
Compound Sentences with equally applicable
Complex Sentences with equally applicable
Compound-Complex Sentences with equally applicable