ensure accountability in a sentence
1) How do you ensure accountability for retaining key employees?
2) They even monitor those leaders and policies to ensure accountability .
3) Ensure accountability of all concerned in the health system.
ensure accountability example sentences4) The grant will be distributed over 3 monthly payments to ensure maximum accountability .
5) Israel and Palestine should ratify the Rome Statute to help ensure accountability .
6) The new app ensures accountability and visibility into the practices of downstream vendors.
7) HEFCE also plays a key role in ensuring accountability and promoting good practice.
8) Clear, measurable outcomes are tracked over time to show progress and ensure accountability .
9) Peer feedback ensures peer accountability , which may yield better results than accountability to management.
10) Part of the purpose of these visits was to ensure accountability in reconstruction projects.
11) It also serves the public who depend on CPAs to help ensure government accountability .
12) Digital signatures ensure this accountability .
13) Require a bond or otherwise ensure financial accountability of providers and brokers of viatical settlements.
14) The government has said it will not do anything to ensure accountability for these crimes.
15) The MCO ensures the accountability and return of throughput assets, including containers and pallets.
use ensure accountability in a sentence16) The major method of ensuring public accountability is through select committees of the House of Commons.
17) Where do responsibilities lie, how might mutual learning occur, and how to ensure accountability ?
18) Communities are safer when we implement policies that ensure accountability and provide local oversight of enforcement activities.
19) Maintaining a copy of each paid voucher in the official contract file helps to ensure proper accountability .
20) Some transparency advocates believe that such cameras should be installed in all police cruisers to ensure accountability .
21) Has the Government of India learned any lessons to prevent such occurrences and to ensure accountability ?
22) The system automatically maintains a record of any changes made to the contact rules, ensuring accountability .
23) It is also a potentially potent tool for minimising corruption and ensuring accountability and transparency in governance.
24) He said it was important to keep Government operations under check to ensure accountability and to monitor performance.
25) Odunayo said he is asking the club for financial information to ensure accountability before giving up the levy.
26) The main functions of Parliament are lawmaking, controlling the nation's finances, and ensuring ministerial accountability .
27) Support tort reforms that will prove cost effective, ensure accountability , and help retain medical talent in Massachusetts.
28) Each of these options, when implemented locally, depends on regional and nationally based mechanisms to ensure accountability .
How to use ensure accountability in a sentence29) In the collective model, there is no effective way to ensure that accountability for individual actions is maintained.
30) In this radio to ensure accountability and indicate completion incident a Lieutenant from Ladder 2 radioed of assigned duties.
31) The task for the ADF is to ensure accountability for a healthy organisational culture is understood by every commanding officer.
32) Headed by former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo, the commission's terms of reference include mechanisms to ensure accountability .
33) These arrangements, the document tries to suggest: "will ensure the accountability of the European operational cooperation".
34) The documents also outline the rules and regulations for conducting council business, and for ensuring accountability through good fiscal management.
35) Translates program goals and strategic objectives into work plans for staff and delegates the authority needed to ensure accountability for performance.
36) Rather, it lies in the archaic and totally inadequate mechanisms for ensuring public sector accountability in its dealings with business.
37) These groups often stress the need for oversight by independent citizen review boards and other methods of ensuring accountability for police action.
38) One primary role of correctional officers is to avert attacks, escapes, and other disturbances, ensuring inmate accountability and security.
39) This is why it is so important to ensure the accountability of those to whom authority is granted to resort to force.
40) The commission must also include recommendations on the best ways and means to ensure accountability and reconciliation amongst the South Sudanese community.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ensure accountability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ensure accountability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ensure accountability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ensure accountability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ensure accountability.
20 examples of simple sentences of ensure accountability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ensure accountability
Compound Sentences with ensure accountability
Complex Sentences with ensure accountability
Compound-Complex Sentences with ensure accountability