enhance accountability in a sentence
1) What mechanisms can be developed to enhance mutual accountability ?
2) The problem is to devise a system that enhances financial accountability .
3) Determine how community policing enhances the accountability of all community members.
enhance accountability example sentences4) In order to enhance management accountability , budgets were allocated to units.
5) So , the CAG'S role is to enhance accountability .
6) In principle this should enhance the accountability of providers - both managers and clinicians.
7) Second, in order to enhance accountability local taxation should 'be clearly perceptible.
8) The smart grid law also enhanced accountability for electric utilities in the form of performance standards .
9) We may safely assume, however, that the creation of joint boards will not enhance local accountability .
10) One of the main purposes for the creation of a UNPA is enhancing UN accountability and legitimacy.
11) Thus, they may possibly enhance the accountability , transparency and democratic control of the European patent system.
12) Its aims are to enhance the accountability of the medical team and improve communication with patients and their families.
13) The broader reforms sought to decentralise managerial responsibility and 'to enhance accountability for the use of public resources'.
14) It will enhance the accountability within the G M B and hereby improve the quality of the decisions we make.
15) This will of course, need to be accompanied by a comprehensive attempt by WIPO to enhance public accountability and participation.
use enhance accountability in a sentence16) Quality accounts' aim to enhance accountability to the public and engage the leaders of an organisation in their quality improvement agenda.
17) That is expected to reduce costs for governments, increase efficiency in the production of public services, and enhance accountability on the part of the beneficiaries.
18) The international flow of nuclear material enhances safeguards accountability , through 'transit matching' of transfers at the different stages of the fuel cycle.
19) We are grateful for your efforts to assist the Mexican government meet the commitments it has made to enhance accountability and human rights.
20) A core purpose of mutual recognition in the criminal field is to limit freedom and restrict mobility in order to enhance accountability for cross-border crime.
21) A dashboard, as discussed in Tip -3, showing worked hours and billed fees can be useful in enhancing accountability and identifying bad habits.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of enhance accountability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of enhance accountability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with enhance accountability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word enhance accountability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with enhance accountability.
20 examples of simple sentences of enhance accountability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of enhance accountability
Compound Sentences with enhance accountability
Complex Sentences with enhance accountability
Compound-Complex Sentences with enhance accountability