enact amendment in a sentence
1) In 1972 two important sets of amendments were enacted .
2) This amendment was also never enacted .
3) The bill of amendment was not enacted during the 2007-2008 Congressional session.
enact amendment example sentences4) The government also enacted an amendment to the KCRC Ordinance in 1998.
5) Lithuanian Seimas enacts amendments to Personal income tax (PIT) law.
6) The legislation enacting this amendment to the CPSC is also known as HR 727.
7) During the 1880s, referendums were held at the state level to enact prohibition amendments .
8) Article 368 does not specify the legislative procedure to be followed at various stages of enacting an amendment .
9) Congress enacted major amendments to the Act in 1970, 1975, 1982, 1992, and 2006.
10) In January 2011, Prime Minister Salam Fayyad enacted an amendment to increase these payments by 300%.
11) Major amendments were enacted in the Clean Water Act of 1977 and the Water Quality Act of 1987.
12) Several states have already enacted these amendments , which have a uniform effective date of July 1, 2013.
13) Until this amendment was enacted , there was no right of action for damages of any kind for retaliation.
14) Prior to the enacted amendments , a person who commissioned a photograph was the first owner of the photograph.
15) In 2010, the government enacted an amendment to its penal code prohibiting and prescribing punishments for human trafficking offenses.
example sentences with enact amendment16) In 1994, Congress enacted amendments to the Commemorative Works Act (Public Law 103-321).
17) Short of enacting a constitutional amendment , neither Parliament nor the B.C. Legislature can change or revoke the new law.
18) It is also a direct democracy, where voters can propose and enact constitutional amendments and legislation independent of the legislature.
19) The conspiracy would have had Feijó assume dictatorial powers and immediately enact the constitutional amendment , thus bypassing the Senate entirely.
20) With the amendments enacted on August 19, 2009, the Office of Inspector General became part of the WMATA Compact.
21) It only repealed a recently enacted amendment of the County APFO which purported to regulate municipal properties which were annexed into cities after June 23, 2009.
22) For example, for continuing reservation in parliamentary seats for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes an constitutional amendment is enacted once in every ten years.
23) During the debt ceiling crisis, the Senator stated that he would only support raising the debt ceiling if a balanced budget amendment was enacted .
24) During the 1970s a series of amendments were enacted to make the court constitutional and to reform the method of electing Supreme Court Justices.
25) Two months after the decision, a series of legislative and constitutional amendments was enacted that effectively reversed the "Chng Suan Tze" decision.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of enact amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of enact amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with enact amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word enact amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with enact amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of enact amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of enact amendment
Compound Sentences with enact amendment
Complex Sentences with enact amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with enact amendment