employment authorization in a sentence
1) Those who demonstrate their eligibility will be given temporary employment authorization.
2) employment authorization for dependents of employment-based nonimmigrants.
3) Previous cap-gap provisions extended only the stay but not the employment authorization.
4) Are individuals who receive deferred action pursuant to the new directive eligible for employment authorization?
employment authorization example sentences5) Upon completion of studies, students are able to accept offers of employment from French firms by applying for temporary employment authorization.
6) Every public employer must register and participate in "federal work authorization program to verify the employment authorization of all new employees.
7) Effective April 1, 2012, every employer in Alabama must enroll in E-Verify and use the program to check employment authorization.
8) Qualified immigrants can submit applications for Deferred Action and employment authorization, with a filing fee of $465, on or after August 15, 2012.
9) Such authorization shall be sub24 ject to the same conditions and limitations as the initial 25 grant of employment authorization.''.
10) However, the physician's 7 status and employment authorization shall terminate 30 8 days from the date such petition is rejected, denied or re9 voked.
11) There were also given the right to be provided with an " employment authorization" endorsement no later than 30 days after they made the application for it.
12) The second struck down provision, Section 5(C), made it a crime in Arizona for immigrants to work or solicit work without employment authorization.
13) Receipts of application for a social security number are not sufficient for non-immigrants due to the time required to verify their employment authorization with US Customs and Immigration Services.
14) Form I-765 authorization for Employment, if you are seeking employment authorization for yourself or your dependents while your application is processed.
example sentences with authorization15) If an individual applies for and receives an extension of the period for which he or she was granted deferred action, he or she must also request an extension of his or her employment authorization.
16) If an individual's period of deferred action is extended, will individuals need to re-apply for an extension of their employment authorization?
17) * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
18) However, because employment authorization is unlimited for I-551 holders, there will be no need to update the I-9."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of employment authorization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of employment authorization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with employment authorization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word employment authorization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with employment authorization.
20 examples of simple sentences of employment authorization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of employment authorization
Compound Sentences with employment authorization
Complex Sentences with employment authorization
Compound-Complex Sentences with employment authorization