employ approximately in a sentence
1) The firm employed approximately 200 workers by 1900.
2) The hospital employed approximately 80 physicians in 1972.
3) The counseling center employs approximately 20 people.
employ approximately example sentences4) The India vendor employs approximately 57 personnel.
5) The company employs approximately 12 full-time staff.
6) The city police department employs approximately 81 full-time officers.
7) The plant employs approximately 500 people working in three shifts.
8) MIT employs approximately 1300 researchers in addition to faculty.
9) It employs approximately 600 full-time and 800 seasonal positions.
10) The city fire department employs approximately 60 full-time firefighters and officers.
11) Those firms employed approximately 16,000 workers in 1991.
12) As of 2008, its main office employed approximately 50 employees.
13) It employs approximately 50,000 people in 158 different companies.
14) In 1895, the textile industry employed approximately people.
15) Our client employs approximately 3,500 people across multiple sites throughout France.
example sentences with employ approximately16) The remaining 70% employ approximately 6,800 conductors.
17) Green Tree's residential servicing operations employ approximately 1,600 staff.
18) Boeing employs approximately 6,000 people at the site.
19) The mine employs approximately 140 people as of February 2012.
20) The state of Alaska employs approximately 16,000 people statewide.
21) Continental currently employs approximately 134,500 in 46 countries.
22) The education industry employs approximately 9,500 people.
23) Altogether, German firms employ approximately 500,000 American workers.
24) It has significant operations in the UK employing approximately 2,400 people.
25) Toyota employs approximately 316,000 people around the world.
26) Alcoa employs approximately 61,000 people in 30 countries across the world.
27) Alcoa employs approximately 61,000 people in 31 countries across the world.
28) In 2006, the 21 acre studio facility employed approximately 1,200 people.
How to use employ approximately in a sentence29) The Ahousaht First Nation government employs approximately 35 people.
30) The City of Stillwater employs approximately 500 people.
31) In 2013, the industry employed approximately 19 million direct and indirect workers.
32) The client's divisions within Italy employ approximately 950 people across multiple sites.
33) In 1914, NDL employed approximately 22,000 people.
34) In 2013, SRI employed approximately 2,500 people.
35) In June 2009, Myspace employed approximately 1,600 workers.
36) Newmont employs approximately 34,000 employees and contractors worldwide.
37) The program employs approximately 537 staff located at 17 sites throughout the country.
38) Buffets employs approximately 18,000 team members and serves approximately 100 million customers annually .
39) Call centre Tele Tech Canada also employs approximately 850 people.
40) As of December 2010, TWF employed approximately 55 people.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of employ approximately
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of employ approximately with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with employ approximately
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word employ approximately in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with employ approximately.
20 examples of simple sentences of employ approximately. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of employ approximately
Compound Sentences with employ approximately
Complex Sentences with employ approximately
Compound-Complex Sentences with employ approximately