education attainment in a sentence
1) education attainment has been proven to dictate income and occupation.
2) Adult women residing in this municipality have a lower education attainment than men.
3) The education attainment of the neighborhood fluctuates as the level of education increases.
4) The United States ranks 11th globally in postsecondary education attainment, the report finds.
education attainment example sentences5) A division in education attainment is thus born out of these two differences in child rearing.
6) In the United States, education attainment typically is viewed as a sign of social status.
7) But when the wealth component is added to education attainment, the results are not very encouraging.
8) Portugal has introduced a number of measures to increase secondary and tertiary education attainment and improve quality in education.
9) Alternative approaches more in tune with the parental role in education attainment are being tried and used successfully in schools.
10) Frequently, migrant students come from families typified by many at-risk characteristics, including poverty, limited English proficiency, minority status, and low parental education attainment.
11) A high AFR, which measures early childbearing, results in health risks for mothers and infants as well as a lack of higher education attainment.
12) This in turn is suggested to be the cause of frequent divorces, teenage crimes, vandalism, hooliganism and low education attainment in Western societies, all of which are lower in Asian societies.
13) In addition, there were few institutions of higher education, low levels of secondary education attainment, and a high illiteracy rate for Western European standards.
14) In a 2008 study, Desai et al. focussed on education attainments of children and young adults aged 6–29, from lowest caste and tribal populations of India.
example sentences with attainment15) Some research has also suggested that being African American has a positive correlation to infidelity even when education attainment is controlled for (Treas and Giesen, 2000).
16) According to the compact, states with "Top 20" universities feature higher average household incomes, higher education attainments, healthier lives and more financial security.
17) While encouraging, Lumina still finds equity gaps in completion rates, and notes that some other countries surpass the United States in higher education attainment.
18) They also had lower education attainment; memory tests indicated that they tended, as a group, to have somewhat poorer cognitive function than those who weren't bullied.
19) Among other dangers are pregnancy complications, unsafe abortion, poor ante-natal care, weak pelvic bones, high fertility rate, curtailment of education attainment, and unstable marital life.
20) It is an upsetting reality that the United States, which was once a world leader in higher education attainment, currently lags behind many developed countries in degree completion.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of education attainment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of education attainment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with education attainment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word education attainment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with education attainment.
20 examples of simple sentences of education attainment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of education attainment
Compound Sentences with education attainment
Complex Sentences with education attainment
Compound-Complex Sentences with education attainment