economic austerity in a sentence
1) In economic terms austerity is doomed to failure.
2) The 1920s and 1930s were years of economic austerity.
3) The scandal fuelled popular resentment at time of high unemployment and economic austerity.
4) In the economic austerity of post-war Britain, Larwood's business made little money.
economic austerity example sentences5) The cost of economic exclusion is too high to ignore – especially in times of economic austerity.
6) French troops were experienced and well-trained but suffered from cutbacks imposed by post-war politics of economic austerity.
7) Throughout the inter-war years, a combination of complacency and economic austerity had resulted in limited defence spending.
8) PCSO numbers have, like those of police constables, been falling in recent years due to economic austerity.
9) In these times of economic austerity it is hard to argue for more services at the taxpayer's expense.
10) Today, the same strategy is afoot, but the new Bolshevism is " economic austerity" re-branded for popular consumption.
11) We often talk about economic austerity, but what about environmental austerity – living within our means in terms of natural resources.
12) That, of course, means war with Russia, which has ironically become the world's only defender against Bolshevist economic austerity.
13) After all, as all hagiographers know, somebody has to make the hard tough guy choices in the face of an economic austerity that has left us with more billionaires than every before in human history.
14) As tax payers as well as potential consumers, we would like all the goods we buy to be cheaper, in order to make our pounds go further in this time of greater economic austerity.
example sentences with austerity15) It's not new that during times of economic austerity, graduates will take different routes into employment, finding work in areas that differ from their educational field.
16) Clearly, the results are context specific; they apply to the UK at a time of economic austerity and when the government is looking to achieve significant cuts in spending.
17) In a national address on Nov. 29 Pérez, while acknowledging that government mistakes had been made, claimed that the process of economic austerity and reform had been necessary.
18) The budget for 1992 presented by the Finance Minister Yannis Paliokrassas on Nov. 29 planned for an intensification of the existing policy of economic austerity.
19) A group of 98 banks, led by Citibank, had agreed in November 1976 to offer Zaire a $250 million loan if the country promised to implement economic austerity.
20) In 1992, as Cuba entered the period of severe economic austerity, Fidel Castro defended the newly instituted policies in a speech to the Cuban National Assembly.
21) For two and a half years the Empire was subjected to heavy casualties on the battlefield, acute economic austerity, and massive social dislocation.
22) Growth however was curtailed by following years of economic austerity, and upon Sir Cyril Philips assuming the directorship in 1956, the school was in a vulnerable state.
23) At the end of its first year in power, the PNDC announced a four-year programme of economic austerity and sacrifice that was to be the first phase of an economic Recovery Programme (ERP).
24) MADDOW: ...sort of economic austerity, more European style way of going or whether you think President Obama is turning this thing around.
25) This path in politics leads to an ever narrowing appeal, particularly as the demographic groups that support economic austerity are superseded by the changing face of America.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of economic austerity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of economic austerity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with economic austerity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word economic austerity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with economic austerity.
20 examples of simple sentences of economic austerity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of economic austerity
Compound Sentences with economic austerity
Complex Sentences with economic austerity
Compound-Complex Sentences with economic austerity