earn accreditation in a sentence
1) Each earned a six-year accreditation in 2006.
2) Accreditation: Stevens has earned numerous accreditations .
3) Having equivalent training is the first step in earning CGC accreditation .
earn accreditation example sentences4) What does ACE have to do to earn this accreditation ?
5) In 1990, the accounting department earned specialized national accreditation from AACSB.
6) Classes began in 2003, and the college earned full accreditation in 2010.
7) American Way Head Start earned accreditation by NAEYC in June 2006.
8) By earning URAC accreditation , providers demonstrate they are delivering improved patient care and reducing costs.
9) Independently operated cosmetology schools are very popular around the country, but many have not earned accreditation .
10) In 1995, The Regis School earned accreditation from the Texas Catholic Conference Educational Department.
11) In 1996, camp reached a major achievement when it earned accreditation from the American Camp Association.
12) Universidade Católica Portuguesa and Universidade Nova de Lisboa have earned several accreditations from international agencies.
13) The Accounting and Finance Department holds one of only 177 programs internationally that have earned specialized accounting accreditation .
14) Although accreditation is currently voluntary, labs are required to employ certified technologists if they wish to earn accreditation .
15) Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review.
use earn accreditation in a sentence16) In addition, 40 academic programs (79% of programs that can be accredited) Earned specialized programmatic accreditations .
17) Winthrop is now among only 159 organizations worldwide to have earned the accreditation since the AAHRPP was established in 2001.
18) In 1999, Largo Fire Rescue became the second agency in Florida to earn accreditation from the Commission on Fire accreditation International.
19) In 2004, CEESI expanded its quality assurance program and earned accreditation from NIST as part of the National Voluntary Laboratory accreditation Program (NVLAP).
20) She emphasized making the curriculum more rigorous, both to earn accreditation and to ensure placement of graduates in institutions of higher learning.
21) In 1969-70 the College earned accreditation from the Middle States Association and broke ground for five permanent buildings, which were completed in 1972.
22) In 2009, Shady Grove was designated as a Cycle II Chest Pain Center, the only one in Montgomery County to earn this accreditation .
23) The Computer Science Program is the first program in Lebanon to earn accreditation by ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology).
24) Recognition of ARDMS programs in providing credentials has also earned the ARDMS accreditation with the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
25) The document lays out standards of quality that colleges must meet to earn accreditation or have it reaffirmed , which is required every 10 years.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of earn accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of earn accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with earn accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word earn accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with earn accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of earn accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of earn accreditation
Compound Sentences with earn accreditation
Complex Sentences with earn accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with earn accreditation