divine authority in a sentence
1) It has never been blessed by any divine authority.
2) The divine authority of the scriptures asserted.
3) They never dreamed that divine authority came with a divine responsibility.
4) Moral scientists do not seek some divine authority.
divine authority example sentences5) As such it has divine authority, and should be accepted as such.
6) The living bishops were acknowledged as speaking with the same divine authority–up-to-date.
7) Neither claim to be rooted in her visionary experience and its divine authority.
8) Every chapter presents evidence?both signs and statements?for His divine authority.
9) Rather, they saw the Torah as the sole source of divine authority.
10) One should not imagine and deceive oneself by claiming to be some divine authority.
11) From what source does the divine authority of the Scriptures become known to us?
12) They lacked all divine authority.
13) That command comes in all its simplicity, and profundity, and divine authority.
14) We see human authority exercised in that sphere in which divine authority alone should be acknowledged.
example sentences with authority15) There should be a settled belief in the divine authority of God's Holy Word.
16) If there is a clash between the two, however, divine authority should take precedence.
17) The former rests on inwardness and divine authority with forgiveness as the means to resolve conflicts.
18) They, too, claimed a divine authority, a direct connection with divine promptings.
19) It is high treason against the divine authority for men in positions of trust to act otherwise.
20) From Osiris, they eventually passed to Egyptian kings in general as symbols of divine authority.
21) They said that they had divine authority to disturb the churches, but they hadn't.
22) The Khmer empire produced numerous temples and majestic monuments to celebrate the divine authority of Khmer kings.
23) To claim divine authority is the trick of politicians attempting to control behavior for their own use.
24) Rationalist emphasis on the natural and popular were the antithesis of Habsburg elitism and divine authority.
25) Live your life according to the promise backed by divine authority–there is no greater guarantee.
26) Expectation, with divine Authority.
27) His words carried the power of divine authority with the power of action (Think about creation.
28) THE divine authority OF THE SCRIPTURES.
29) He challenged the divine authority of the emperor himself, ultimately paying for it with his life.
30) Though we could assign no other reason than the divine authority, this would be sufficient.
31) Sam Harris criticises Western religion's reliance on divine authority as lending itself to authoritarianism and dogmatism.
32) A mistranslation is not God's word, and no human authority can invest it with divine authority.
33) The Westminster Confession of Faith speaks of "the infallible truth and divine authority" of the Scriptures.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of divine authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of divine authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with divine authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word divine authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with divine authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of divine authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of divine authority
Compound Sentences with divine authority
Complex Sentences with divine authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with divine authority