district authority in a sentence
1) The Silesian district authority became an imperial office.
2) The Kancheepuram district authorities transferred the land to the forest department.
3) district authorities in Kandhamal have asked churches not to hold midnight services.
4) That district authority and I agree entirely on the future of local government.
district authority example sentences5) He raised the local voice, local issues to the district authorities and central leaders.
6) The ADL and many school district authorities have published guidelines for schools and for teachers.
7) The district authorities had installed nearly 65 cameras in the villages and tea estates around the forest .
8) There are few Libraries available in the Town run by district authority and Jamath Trusts.
9) The district has contracted with the Tulare County School district authority for property and liability insurance.
10) district authorities also hold same races on Duanwu Festival Day in harbours or rivers of their districts.
11) Norway supports the building of offices for district authorities and the police in areas particularly exposed to conflict.
12) district authorities and the National Disaster Management Office continue to coordinate the relief efforts in the field.
13) Mr. Chanthourn then called their manager and Chheb district authorities so that he could explain the situation .
14) The particular order of the measurements in individual villages depends on the agreement between local authorities and district authorities.
example sentences with authority15) The research will be centred upon two surveys of small firms helped by Norwich City and Broadland district authorities.
16) district authorities are also finalizing a detailed report on the flood situation, as well as identifying longer-term needs.
17) Although hardware is yet to be completed, the West Kowloon Cultural district authority has started its software development.
18) Pleasant Business district authority was established in 1983 by borough council to improve, promote and enhance the business district.
19) Exeter's city council is a district authority, and shares responsibility for local government with the Devon County Council.
20) If £4 million is divided by the number of district authorities in Scotland, they will have £355,000 apiece.
21) What preventive action has been taken by concerned district authority to check operation of such unauthorized banquet halls in past one year ?
22) Between 1974 and 1986 there were also metropolitan counties, but these were abolished and their powers passed to metropolitan district authorities.
23) After the second and more durable invasion of June 1794 he became secretary of the district authority, also remaining a notary.
24) Pleasant Business district authority has been actively working for many years on helping to put and keep the town on the map .
25) Rural district authorities will be responsible for making separate collections of glass, paper and metals, which will all be recycled.
26) According to data from the district authority, the implementation of the referendum would cost 164.7 million Euro in compensation to Investors.
27) The district authorities support and facilitate the bottom-up activities in Da Lang, with the goal of achieving a more closely knit community and of keeping migrants in Da Lang for longer.
28) Patients' names will not be passed on, and Mr Clarke said disclosure to district authorities, to inform care purchasing, was'some way down the track'.
29) Implementation of remedial measures in the form of state financial support - the sum is annually specified in the state budget - and district authorities provide the amount for remedial measures.
30) I network with a range of organisations and individuals – from district authorities to elected community leaders – who are in a position to help parents recognise the importance of education.
31) There will also be elections in all 32 London boroughs, all 36 metropolitan boroughs, 76 second-tier district authorities, 20 unitary authorities and 5 mayoral posts in England.
32) The programme is coordinated by the State Office for Nuclear Safety, the National Radiation Protection Institute, and in close cooperation with district authorities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of district authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of district authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with district authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word district authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with district authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of district authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of district authority
Compound Sentences with district authority
Complex Sentences with district authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with district authority