dismiss accusation in a sentence
1) Beckham dismissed both accusations as "ludicrous".
2) The government and the army dismissed such accusations .
3) Mugabe also dismissed the accusations of vote fraud.
dismiss accusation example sentences4) He dismissed accusations from opposition parties as "totally baseless".
5) Farnsworth's malpractice accusations were dismissed as unsubstantiated.
6) Authorities dismissed the accusations as a tactic employed by Guzmán.
7) She initially dismisses Cliff's accusation .
8) Mr Assad dismissed the accusations as "an insult to common sense".
9) Kuwait dismissed the accusations as a false Iraqi ploy to justify military action against it.
10) He dismissed the accusations against him as the work of " anti-clerical left-wing elements.
11) Smith denied committing any crime and dismissed the woman's accusation as a" damnable lie".
12) Sarrazin dismissed the accusations on the grounds that he saw no financial loss for the city.
13) Lawyers representing the animation company have dismissed the accusations and insisted that Creative Power had done nothing wrong .
14) However, since the source of the leak was unable to be identified, the accusation was dismissed .
15) This accusation was dismissed by Rakurs, the company which designed the automated safety system for the plant.
use dismiss accusation in a sentence16) An arbitrator wound up eventually dismissing the accusations from teammate Tommy O'Hare and Olympic team members.
17) There is a suggestion that Gallienus invited Roxolani to attack Regalianus, but other historians dismiss the accusation .
18) In comments to news reporters, Ken Ham dismisses CMI's accusations as "totally preposterous and untrue".
19) A public statement by IOC President Jacques Rogge dismissed these accusations , stating that the competition had been fair.
20) Ultimately, all of Caccini's accusations were dismissed , with the exception of one concerning Galileo's Copernicanism.
21) Studio Peyo head Thierry Culliford, the son of Peyo, dismissed Buéno's accusations as "grotesque and frivolous.
22) She turned weakness into strength, for if she had tried to dismiss those accusations it would have made everything else she said suspect.
23) In an interview Tuesday, Gul dismissed the accusations against him as "fiction" and described the documents' release as the start of a White House plot.
24) The Williams family was accused of match-fixing, but the accusation was dismissed by most, including Andre Agassi who called it "ridiculous".
25) Hezbollah dismissed the accusations again, saying that those who leveled them were simply parroting a US campaign against it and other groups which are resisting Israel.
26) An outraged Edwards dismissed the accusations as "bullshit," adding that they would not have been made "if we were white.
27) He dismissed the accusations of the Simon Wiesenthal Center as propaganda and said he hoped that former Prime Minister Sharon would recover from his stroke.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dismiss accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dismiss accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dismiss accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dismiss accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dismiss accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of dismiss accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dismiss accusation
Compound Sentences with dismiss accusation
Complex Sentences with dismiss accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with dismiss accusation