direct appropriation in a sentence
1) But others requested and received direct , annual appropriations from the commission.
2) A direct appropriation of savings because it can not cure its systemic problems.
3) NZ On Air was then funded by a direct appropriation from the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.
direct appropriation example sentences4) Direct federal appropriations can be considered subsidies, but State Energy Program funding from direct appropriations cannot be distinguished from oil overcharge funds.
5) Direct federal appropriations can be considered subsidies, but State Energy Program funding from direct appropriations cannot be distinguished from oil overcharge funds.
6) The federal State Energy Program is financed by direct federal appropriations and Petroleum Violation Escrow funds, more commonly known as "oil overcharge" funds.
7) The facility receives direct appropriations from the federal government and, unlike a private company, does not have to make all of its revenues from ratepayers.
8) The most common direct spending appropriation is for research and development for a specific type of fuel, for example, research and development for solar energy.
9) For agency-managed funds, the program agency makes sure the account is funded, either through designated collections or direct appropriations by Congress.
10) When a direct appropriation met congressional opposition, supporters proposed that the $5 million be in the form of special half dollars which could be sold as souvenirs.
11) That provision has always been understood as referring only to a direct appropriation , and not to consequential injuries resulting from the exercise of lawful power.
12) The $11 million in direct appropriations was part of:
13) (a) A direct legislative appropriation to the Disaster Relief Account;
14) " Adjusting to cuts: One of the agencies that received a direct appropriation from the commission for years is the Schiele Museum.
15) The expense thereof [ shall ] must be paid from any [ moneys ] money made available to the [ department ] division by direct legislative appropriation or otherwise.
example sentences with direct appropriation
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of direct appropriation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of direct appropriation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with direct appropriation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word direct appropriation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with direct appropriation.
20 examples of simple sentences of direct appropriation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of direct appropriation
Compound Sentences with direct appropriation
Complex Sentences with direct appropriation
Compound-Complex Sentences with direct appropriation