diagnose autism in a sentence
1) I was reading about the guy who first diagnosed autism in 1949.
2) autism is typically first diagnosed in children between birth and 30 months of age.
3) autism is generally diagnosed on the basis of certain psychiatric criteria or physical tests .
4) You don't diagnose autism.
diagnose autism example sentences5) autism is typically diagnosed through a subjective set of questions answered by individuals, parents and clinicians.
6) This 5th edition of the DSM includes significant changes in the criteria used to diagnose autism.
7) But it does suggest that doctors are diagnosing autism more frequently, especially in children with milder problems.
8) I am sure there are plenty of doctors willing to diagnose autism when another diagnosis might be more appropriate.
9) Due to be released in May 2013, among many other changes it radically changes the way autism is diagnosed .
10) Assistant Professor Elizabeth Torres and the Sensory Motor Integration Lab are working to change how autism is diagnosed and treated.
11) This module will explore the various approaches to diagnose autism and related conditions from the medical, social and educational aspects.
12) Dennis P. Wall, the lead researcher on the project, said that previous approaches to diagnosing autism were often flawed and took hours to perform.
13) This was also the manual used to diagnose autism and its associated disorders, as well as a wide variety of other disabilities.
14) autism is diagnosed based on the presence of markedly abnormal or impaired development in social interaction and communication and a markedly restricted repertoire of activities and interests.
example sentences with autism15) autism is typically diagnosed separately from SLOS using the DSM-IV, and approximately 50–75% of SLOS patients meet the criteria for autism.
16) THURSDAY, April 28 (HealthDay News) -- A brief checklist that parents can fill out while waiting to see their child's pediatrician may aid in diagnosing autism earlier, new research suggests.
17) Walter E. Kaufmann, MD Temple Grandin: DSM5 u0026 History of autism Diagnosis DSM5 will change the way autism is diagnosed and treated.
18) Research suggests that autism can be reliably diagnosed by age 2, but this study found that fewer than half of children with autism are diagnosed by age 5.
19) These tests can be helpful not only in diagnosing autism, but also for determining what type of treatment your child needs:
20) " She noted that an important criterion right now for diagnosing autism is a lack of eye contact and using the eyes for social cues.
21) 26, 2012 Though autism is often not diagnosed until the age of three, some children begin to show signs of developmental delay before they turn a year old.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of diagnose autism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of diagnose autism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with diagnose autism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word diagnose autism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with diagnose autism.
20 examples of simple sentences of diagnose autism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of diagnose autism
Compound Sentences with diagnose autism
Complex Sentences with diagnose autism
Compound-Complex Sentences with diagnose autism