diabetes asthma in a sentence
1) Diabetes, asthma, and obesity are on the rise.
2) Diabetes, asthma, and cancer are growing despite the fact that they are preventable!
3) It is also reputed to prevent diabetes, asthma, heart disease and'stress'.
4) Diseases like diabetes, asthma, goitre and other thyroid disorders were found in large numbers of people.
diabetes asthma example sentences5) The humid Bombay weather was detrimental to Rajneesh's health; he developed diabetes, asthma and a number of allergies.
6) For example, most people with diabetes, asthma or difficulties in breathing should not need to be treated in hospital.
7) We're nearly absolute worst for diabetes, asthma, renal failure, transport accidents, and premature mortality from all causes.
8) If you have any medical conditions such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension or heart disease, these need to be discussed with your doctor also.
9) As many as one in three hospital beds are occupied by people with diabetes, asthma and emphysema who were admitted as emergency patients.
10) Obesity in children and adolescents has been associated with several chronic disease states including diabetes, asthma, sleep apnea, and gall bladder disease.
11) Diabetes, asthma, arthritis, atherosclerotic vascular disease, and other chronic illnesses may occur concurrently and provide unique challenges in managing patients with SCD.
12) Animals suffer from many of the same chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, asthma, and arthritis as humans.
13) Obesity, diabetes, asthma, and heart disease are all directly related to how humans interact with the local urban ecosystem in which they live.
14) Experts use predictive analysis in health care primarily to determine which patients are at risk of developing certain conditions, like diabetes, asthma, heart disease, and other lifetime illnesses.
example sentences with asthma15) Some of these health problems include high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, asthma, sleep apnea, and psychosocial problems such as low self-esteem, depression and high risk behaviors.
16) Often labor has to be induced for medical reasons; such conditions include high blood pressure, pre-eclampsia, maternal diabetes, asthma, thyroid disease, and heart disease.
17) Common chronic illnesses usually treated in primary care may include, for example: hypertension, diabetes, asthma, COPD, depression and anxiety, back pain, arthritis or thyroid dysfunction.
18) Dame Sally added that children are being being put at risk of developing illnesses including diabetes, asthma, musculoskeletal problems and heart disease.
19) THE shadowy part of the human genome once disparaged as ''junk DNA '' appears to hold the key to common diseases such as diabetes, asthma and hardening of the arteries.
20) Nic Brown, its head of global distribution, said: "Medical expenses average four to five times higher for people with a chronic condition, such as diabetes, asthma or heart disease.
21) Blinder, a serial internet entrepreneur, says: "The group who are using the dashboard most right now are those with chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and bronchitis.
22) In fact, success rates for treating addictive disorders are roughly on par with recovery rates for other chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, and hypertension.
23) This should include chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, emphysema, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, HIV/AIDS, and cancers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of diabetes asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of diabetes asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with diabetes asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word diabetes asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with diabetes asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of diabetes asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of diabetes asthma
Compound Sentences with diabetes asthma
Complex Sentences with diabetes asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with diabetes asthma