determined attempt in a sentence
1) She had made determined attempts at suicide by slashing her wrists several times.
2) Whatever it really is make a determined attempt to discover it as it begins.
3) A determined attempt to consider Chinese history apart from the dyanstic cycles of political historiography.
4) Part of Bushley's determined attempt to restore the eco-balance to a small corner of Gloucestershire.
determined attempt example sentences5) There had been a determined attempt to root out abuses among the clergy and to raise their intellectual calibre.
6) The District Magistrate K.K. Nayar has recorded that "The crowd made a most determined attempt to force entry.
7) William wanted to make love to me; it wasn't a very determined attempt, friendly rather than passionate.
8) German reconnaissance had kept a watchful eye on British convoys and another determined attempt was made against shipping on 11 July.
9) I'm just as insecure about my abilities as the rest of you despite my determined attempts at hiding it.
10) The Australian Right has a history of determined attempts to ban socialism and a remorseless and endless campaign to emasculate trade unions.
11) The Government needs to make a determined attempt to destroy the reappearance of the Licence Raj that has hampered India's competitiveness.
12) She'd had plenty of boyfriends, but none of them serious, and none had made her react in quite such a way, despite their determined attempts to arouse her.
13) Here a determined attempt was made in the last decades of the fourth century to uphold the ancient Roman religion along with the classical culture with which it was associated.
14) Although the battalion sustained eleven men killed and twenty-nine wounded in skirmishes, the Japanese did not make a determined attempt to eliminate the trail block.
example sentences with attempt15) It has also become apparent that, as well as trying to change teachers' practices, there must be a determined attempt to make concurrent changes in the school as a whole.
16) He had formed an alliance with the Irish bishops, and with their co-operation, a determined attempt was made to have him transferred to London as coadjutor with right of succession.
17) The Crusades of Nicopolis and of Varna marked the most determined attempts by Europe to halt the Turkic advance into Central Europe and the Balkans.
18) The 1942 German offensive codenamed Case Blue saw a determined attempt to seize the oil fields in a large scale advance into the area.
19) The Battle of Madrid in November 1936 was the most concentrated fighting in the city, when the Nationalists made their most determined attempt to take Madrid.
20) There were several determined attempts to storm the defences during the first weeks of the siege, but the rebels lacked a unified command able to coordinate all the besieging forces.
21) This time, the Italian Navy made a more determined attempt to intercept the convoy, leading to the Second Battle of Sirte.
22) Paradoxically, the moves to widen the number of people holding capital assets is being accompanied by a determined attempt to reverse the sixty-year-old trend towards greater equality of wealth.
23) It has been suggested that, like the attack on the Suez Canal in 1915, it was merely a raid to disrupt maritime traffic rather than a determined attempt to gain control of the canal.
24) Egypt became an Assyrian colony; however, king Tantamani, after succeeding Taharqa, made a final determined attempt to regain Egypt.
25) A determined attempt to extend the benefits of Co-operative trading to the poor was made from soon after its foundation in 1883 by the women of the Women's Co-operative Guild.
26) That this is a determined attempt to restrict access is obvious from the efforts being made by the opposition to raise funds to have the protection of the Rights of Way Act removed.
27) have been complicit in the Churchill family's determined attempts to belittle
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of determined attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of determined attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with determined attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word determined attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with determined attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of determined attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of determined attempt
Compound Sentences with determined attempt
Complex Sentences with determined attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with determined attempt