deter attacker in a sentence
1) A strong block can of itself inflict sufficient pain to deter an attacker.
2) The poisonous saliva can be used in a secondary way to deter attackers.
3) Killing him will not bring back the dead or deter any other attackers.
4) They wouldn't make for a very tasty meal and attackers are definitely deterred when looking at them.
deter attacker example sentences5) The best way to deter an attacker is by spreading the message that the potential victim might be packing .
6) Mussels keep their shells closed at low tide to deter attackers but the oystercatcher is adept at dealing with them.
7) It is enclosed by three massive dry-stone walls and a "chevaux-de-frise" consisting of tall blocks of limestone set vertically into the ground to deter attackers.
8) Make sure the authentication procedure is robust, with passwords having enough characters to deter a typical attacker, but not so many that users need to write them down.
9) In some trees such as the pine ( Pinus spp. ,) the bark exudes sticky resin which deters attackers whereas in rubber trees ( Hevea brasiliensis ) it is a milky latex that oozes out.
10) If that response fails to deter the attacker, the tarantulas of the Americas may next turn away and flick urticating bristles toward the pursuing predator.
11) ASF's victims' rights campaign has led to institutional and policy reforms designed to deter potential attackers. 2002 saw the highest number of acid attacks in Bangladesh: 490.
12) They bend their belly together to shield the soft, unprotected part, and can also urinate, giving off a pungent liquid, in an attempt to deter attackers.
13) Many data recovery companies offer unlocking services, so while the disk lock will deter a casual attacker, it is not secure against a qualified adversary.
14) A heavy security presence failed to deter the attackers, however, with witnesses saying soldiers and police made no efforts to step in.
example sentences with attacker15) RAD instruction seeks to instruct women on strategies to avoid abduction and being aware of potentially dangerous situations, even more so than the act of physically deterring attackers.
16) After all, you can deter an attacker not only by threatening to punish him in retaliation, but also by denying him any significant benefit from the attack.
17) Outside is a rampart with its accompanying "Cheval de Frise", a defence formed by sharp-pointed blocks of limestone set closely together in the ground to deter attackers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of deter attacker
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of deter attacker with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with deter attacker
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word deter attacker in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with deter attacker.
20 examples of simple sentences of deter attacker. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of deter attacker
Compound Sentences with deter attacker
Complex Sentences with deter attacker
Compound-Complex Sentences with deter attacker