dessert apple in a sentence
1) This one is actually growing dessert apples on a dwarf stem.
2) In 1957, England had 26,000 hectares of dessert apple orchards.
3) The apple trees probably originated from the pips of discarded dessert apples .
dessert apple example sentences4) Peel and slice dessert apples (sweet, or sweet and slightly sour).
5) Which variety In Britain, apples are broadly categorised as cooking apples and dessert apples .
6) Harvest pears, cooking apples and dessert apples as soon as they have ripened.
7) In late October and November Harry goes over the shelves and selects the choicest dessert apples and wraps each in waxed paper.
8) apples must be at least 65mm diameter for the larger varieties, such as Bramleys, and at least 55mm for dessert apples .
9) During late August and early September early dessert apples such as 'St Edmund's Pippin', 'Irish Peach' and 'Beauty of Bath' occupy shelves near the door.
10) The Old English Pearmain, recorded in 1204 and so named because of its pear-like shape, was the main dessert apple until well into the eighteenth century.
11) This knowledge - which included expert cider-making - was taken to Britain during the Norman Conquest in 1066, along with new varieties of cider and dessert apples .
12) Cider apples are typically too tart and astringent to eat fresh, but they give the beverage a rich flavor that dessert apples cannot.
13) Most of these cultivars are bred for eating fresh ( dessert apples ), though some are cultivated specifically for cooking (cooking apples) or producing cider.
14) Culinary and dessert apple production accounts for 80% of the production value (€3.15 million), while cider apple production accounts for 20% (€0.78 million).
15) The research findings show quite categorically that Bramley performs better than all the dessert apple varieties in traditional British apple puddings and apple sauce.
example sentences with dessert apple16) 8-10 small, crisp dessert apples
17) a kind of dessert apple ; often 'Ribston', from the Ribston Park, Yorkshire, where it was bred.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dessert apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dessert apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dessert apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dessert apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dessert apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of dessert apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dessert apple
Compound Sentences with dessert apple
Complex Sentences with dessert apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with dessert apple