despite assurances in a sentence
1) In other words, climate change happened to Toronto, despite assurances from Conservative politicians.
2) despite assurances from government officials that an investigation is in progress, his whereabouts remain unknown.
3) The kill is pulled apart in a way most people would find unedifying, despite assurances.
4) However, the British Museum refused to release the set despite assurances that the players would wear gloves.
despite assurances example sentences5) despite assurances that he would be imprisoned, leaders of the filibuster army executed him the following day.
6) However, despite assurances of the good services of the Congress and the Muslim League widespread arrests were made.
7) despite assurances from the Home Office and the police of Beck's guilt, he decided to postpone sentencing.
8) Many soldiers heading to Iraq bought their own body armor despite assurances from the military that it would be provided.
9) despite assurances by Arya, Rs 28.50 lakh were not paid to him, he alleged in his petition.
10) Romney: despite assurances that he has undergone a conversion, his past is proving tough for many conservatives to reconcile.
11) Bhagirath said that Basanti's death sent shock waves through the village as it happened despite assurances of help from Aamir.
12) In Turkey, lira fell further against the US dollar, despite assurances by the central bank and amid tension over Syria.
13) despite assurances from Muslim leaders that they only want Younis punished, around fifty Christian families have left the area in fear.
14) Major airlines are still transporting wild birds from the Far East to Europe, despite assurances to the contrary, according to the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB).
example sentences with assurance15) Among Iraqs current acts of interference is a silencing of individuals who have knowledge of the various programs, despite assurances that it would not.
16) In the grand tradition of larger-than-life editors, Maggie finds the current issue dull, dull, dull, despite assurances from a chorus of yes girls that it's fabulous.
17) It appears that, despite assurances before the election that Forestry Commission land would not be sold off, parts of the holdings are in fact being sold to private developers.
18) despite assurances from the B.C. Salmon Farmers Association, the use of antibiotics and other medication to treat farmed salmon is a significant issue.
19) despite assurances that the checking at the Serbian side of the line would be a formality the convoy was delayed at the checkpoint for twenty-eight hours.
20) despite assurances to the contrary, we can safely bet that in the way of all these purchases, the US dollar price will rise.
21) despite assurances that her position would be safe, Underwood decided to accept the offer to work for William Randolph Hearst's Herald-Express.
22) Residents near a Buddhist temple protested and prevented the cremation of one of the victims, believing that the body could spread radiation, despite assurances by the OAEP to the contrary.
23) The official also said that the authorities had been slow to respond despite assurances from the Syrian government that the embassy would be given adequate protection.
24) This was despite assurances from the majority of the VPL clubs prior to the vote that they would vote in support of the entry of the Melbourne Knights into the league.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of despite assurances
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of despite assurances with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with despite assurances
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word despite assurances in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with despite assurances.
20 examples of simple sentences of despite assurances. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of despite assurances
Compound Sentences with despite assurances
Complex Sentences with despite assurances
Compound-Complex Sentences with despite assurances