deny authenticity in a sentence
1) De la Hoya has denied the authenticity of the photos.
2) Coach outlets can not verify or deny the authenticity of a bag.
3) The Mujahedeen Shura Council, however, issued a statement shortly afterwards denying the authenticity of this tape.
4) Preliminary reports stated that gunmen held several hostages at a hotel during the raging gunfire, but the Sonora authorities denied the authenticity of these initial reports.
deny authenticity example sentences5) Hu Yinglin 胡應麟 (1551–1602) was first to deny the textual authenticity, and suggested that a scholar forged it during the Six Dynasties period (222-589).
6) Dylan attorney Orin Snyder, denied the authenticity of the guitar in a statement: "Bob has possession of the electric guitar he played at the Newport Folk Festival in 1965.
7) An OPP spokesperson said to "The Hamilton Spectator" that the OPP will neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of the e-Mail because it is correspondence meant for a particular person.
8) In April and July of that year he made further provocative statements in internal Party meetings, although their authenticity was denied (in an equivocal manner) by official spokesmen.
9) Ignace de la Potterie, the promoter of the historical-critical method, who denies the historic authenticity of the Gospels, and who advocates the erroneous, heretical interpretation of Dei Verbum .
10) The individuals who have commented so far on these documents did not wait for Heartland to confirm or deny the authenticity of the documents.
11) " Anonymous subsequently denied the authenticity of the threat, suggesting that someone from outside Anonymous had made the posting.
12) To make matters more confusing, in an MTV interview with Manson, he did not confirm or deny the authenticity of the depictions, at one point dismissing it:
13) " In September 2007, Mila Dravnel, the woman who sold the photographs, recanted her allegations against De La Hoya and denied the authenticity of the photographs.
14) The Irish-born have frequently denied the authenticity of their Irish identity, using the derogatory term "plastic paddy", and the English regard them as "assimilated" and simply "English.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of deny authenticity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of deny authenticity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with deny authenticity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word deny authenticity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with deny authenticity.
20 examples of simple sentences of deny authenticity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of deny authenticity
Compound Sentences with deny authenticity
Complex Sentences with deny authenticity
Compound-Complex Sentences with deny authenticity