deflect attention in a sentence
1) They could deflect attention from the bride.
2) Maybe a foreign war would deflect attention from domestic problems .
3) He was deflecting attention from his upcoming impeachment trial.
4) They wanted to do this to deflect attention and blame.
deflect attention example sentences5) The proposed role of the eyespots is to deflect attention to predators.
6) Successful leaders deflect attention away from themselves and encourage others to voice their opinions .
7) This hatred is used by the governments to deflect attention from their own shortcomings .
8) It has deflected attention from our own deficiencies and the mess of the pound.
9) Light rail molding is the best way to deflect attention away from under-cabinet lighting fixtures.
10) Poll Is this PQ idea really just made to deflect attention from other issues ?
11) Nice way to deflect attention on matters that are not matters of the US .
12) Hyde's letter also deflects attention from her collapse to her financial and employment difficulties.
13) Concentration in the literature on productivity growth tends to deflect attention from absolute differences in productivity.
14) The scandal's focus on Leonardo Fariña would deflect attention from Néstor Kirchner.
example sentences with attention15) Flatter the better players, and you'll deflect attention from your own meagre contribution.
16) And how effective at deflecting attention from the fact that the real reactionaries here are European Muslims.
17) Simon points out that Kraft is using its seal to deflect attention away from critics of its marketing.
18) I love how James is deflecting attention to the producers for their choice of dress or lack thereof.
19) Musk is trying to defend EVs by deflecting attention away from the one real problem they still have .
20) He might have calculated that securing the release of Bowe Bergdahl would deflect attention from these depressing realities.
21) Yet, Medvedev has been criticized by opposition politicians for deflecting attention away from the struggling economy and corruption.
22) Can you please explain how one movie " deflected attention from the connection between the CIA and waterboarding techniques .
23) The criminalisation of all purchasing practices deflects attention from actual experiences of violence and other crime and trivialises those experiences.
24) Dr Manyeruke said calls by the MDC-T and its allies were conveniently designed to deflect attention from their internal squabbles.
25) Obama is in agreement because he want to deflect attention from his many scandals and his total failure as President .
26) It's not an attempt to deflect attention from the pressing urgency of achieving an agreement to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
27) A taken for granted worldview which keeps people focusing attention on "them" to deflect attention away from sensations within?
How to use attention in a sentence28) News coverage of the arrests was relatively little compared to treatment of aviation exploits, deflecting attention away from the arrests.
29) The attacks on Gore's "privileged background" deflected attention from Bush's own, vastly more privileged, upbringing.
30) Your questions are just deflecting attention away from the purpose of the article, which is clear enough to honest actors.
31) Pogroms were " STATE ORGANIZED ANTISEMITIC" orgies of looting and killing, usually organized to deflect attention from other issues.
32) A husband may claim that he does not love his cohort, as a way to deflect attention from the relationship.
33) She added: 'When you have as many problems as the Clintons are having, you try to deflect attention.
34) The suspect had apparently written letters on behalf of a fake militant ecological group in order to deflect attention away from himself.
35) Promoting good works is a method used by many industry organizations across many different fields to deflect attention from their not-so-good works.
36) A narrow focus on the pattern of market transactions moreover deflects attention from the enforcible property relations on which they are based.
37) Although she took advantage of her looks to deflect attention, Lizzie is a trained killer and quite formidable in hand-to-hand combat.
38) Adams denied the allegation and said the remarks were made to deflect attention away from developments in the Stevens Inquiry into collusion.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of deflect attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of deflect attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with deflect attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word deflect attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with deflect attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of deflect attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of deflect attention
Compound Sentences with deflect attention
Complex Sentences with deflect attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with deflect attention