defeat amendment in a sentence
1) They were not afraid to defeat amendments .
2) It defeated amendments that proposed continuing milk quotas - which many EU members want to continue until at least 2017 .
3) The lawmakers even booed the legislator who proposed the defeated amendment to the bill, known as the Apostasy Act 2006.
defeat amendment example sentences4) In 1966, Long tried to defeat amendment I, which allowed Louisiana governors, beginning with McKeithen, the right to serve two consecutive four-year terms if reelected.
5) amendment defeated amendment adopted
6) Motion defeated amendment failed
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of defeat amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of defeat amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with defeat amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word defeat amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with defeat amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of defeat amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of defeat amendment
Compound Sentences with defeat amendment
Complex Sentences with defeat amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with defeat amendment