decimal arithmetic in a sentence
1) Few modern large or medium.sized computers have such word-oriented decimal arithmetic .
2) Later, in 2005 it also added IEEE-compatible decimal floating-point arithmetic .
3) The POWER6 added AltiVec to the POWER series and an FPU supporting decimal arithmetic .
decimal arithmetic example sentences4) ENIAC's registers performed decimal arithmetic , rather than binary arithmetic like the Z3 or the Atanasoff-Berry Computer.
5) Almost all relational databases, and the SQL query language, support fixed-point decimal arithmetic and storage of numbers.
6) If the Commercial Instruction Set option was installed, packed decimal arithmetic could be performed as memory-to-memory with some memory-to-register operations.
7) VisiCalc used a variation of decimal arithmetic so all money values could be represented exactly, with no funny behavior common at the time from binary floating point.
8) The operation codes 51-54 did decimal arithmetic Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide on variable length numbers, stored as decimal characters.
9) Once a representation scheme is defined, it can be used to justify the rules of decimal arithmetic used in the above proofs.
10) C has a type and literal notation for high-precision (28 decimal digits) Decimal arithmetic which is appropriate for financial and monetary calculations.
11) In decimal, 6 + 6 equals 12, but in duodecimal it equals 10; so, if using decimal arithmetic with duodecimal numbers one would arrive at an incorrect result.
12) Decimal arithmetic is used in computers so that decimal fractional results can be computed exactly, which is not possible using a binary fractional representation.
13) App Detail " Fractions Calculator What's New Phone 5 support App Description Our calculator does mixed fractions & decimal arithmetic with support for brackets.
14) No , COBOL is magical, in that it supports handling of decimal arithmetic as integer, keeping track of the decimal place as a separate operation until the end.
15) It is more usual nowadays to provide decimal arithmetic (if at all) on a data.type derived from character string handling.
example sentences with decimal arithmetic16) Only decimal arithmetic may be provided, or separate instruction sets might treat each computer word as either a binary or a decimal value.
17) Decimal floating-point arithmetic , FAQs, bibliography, and links
18) Decimal arithmetic was used on at least one early computer ( ENIAC [ wikipedia.
19) In addition to the basic arithmetic functions encountered in decimal arithmetic , compound unit arithmetic employs three more functions:
20) Decimal overflow trap. (Only a few machines have decimal arithmetic and C never uses it.)
21) Decimal arithmetic , floating-point
22) (This translate instruction is a version of one found on the IBM 7090 computer, and used for implementing decimal arithmetic ).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of decimal arithmetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of decimal arithmetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with decimal arithmetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word decimal arithmetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with decimal arithmetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of decimal arithmetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of decimal arithmetic
Compound Sentences with decimal arithmetic
Complex Sentences with decimal arithmetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with decimal arithmetic