dead aunt in a sentence
1) Especially when there are dead aunts to be dug up from the backyard .
2) I must be in heaven...because you look like my dead aunt.
3) Anyway..I remember reading an article that Gaga said she channels her dead aunt.
4) It follows the current generation of Von Tassel sister witches and their dead ghost aunts.
dead aunt example sentences5) Bissett had been told that often enough, about the dead aunt and her bequest.
6) She becomes unresponsive, only coming out of her trance-like state to talk again with her dead aunt.
7) The followers of Islam do not even know that Mohammed raped his dead Aunt, Sahih Muslim 34424.
8) A variation of this is "Tote Tante" ( dead aunt, with coffee replaced by hot chocolate).
9) Legend has it that when a local medium told her the spirit of her dead aunt was trying to communicate with her, Anthony was not impressed.
10) It appeared that Primrose took over the business of her dead aunt as she willing handed over a newborn to Billy, which she got by a money troubled couple.
11) In the film, a young girl named Meiko loses her mabui after a fight with her father and a peaceful encounter with the ghost of her dead aunt.
12) At the nomination on Day 162 he insulted Daniel, his family and he said that he sold the story of his dead aunts and grandmother to TV to trigger compassion to the viewers.
13) At one point, Aurora Peña, who had lain wounded beside her dead aunt, baby cousin and two friends, noted a lull in the firing.
14) He drove an Escort XR3i complete with fluffy toys, and had moved to Lilac Gardens in the eye of the housing price slump, aided by the bequest of a dead aunt.
example sentences with aunt15) Both beverages originate from northern Germany, where they are called "Tote Tante" ( dead aunt, with cocoa) and "Pharisäer" (Pharisee, with coffee; see Nordstrand, Germany) respectively.
16) Last year, Brenda Williams, a civil servant, was found to have made payments in the name of her dead aunt for three years so she could stay in the flat.
17) 'Formal evidence of identification was given by the dead girl's aunt, Mrs Lucretia Grant, who travelled to the inquest from her home in Herefordshire,' the story said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dead aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dead aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dead aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dead aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dead aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of dead aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dead aunt
Compound Sentences with dead aunt
Complex Sentences with dead aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with dead aunt