datum accumulate in a sentence
1) The observatory's weather data have accumulated into a valuable climate record since.
2) Big data gradually accumulates a cloud of suspicion around you simply by association .
3) As data accumulates there begins a thought concept of life based on data gathering and evaluating.
datum accumulate example sentences4) As future data accumulate , these analyses should be re-conducted and publication bias analyses should be pursued.
5) As our understanding of the events of the Cambrian becomes clearer, data has accumulated to make some hypotheses look improbable.
6) Usually a list of p roduct quality attributes (PQAs) is established early in development and periodically revised while data accumulates over time ( 2 ).
7) On the other hand, I think enough data has accumulated to verify the superiority of men in the other social skill mentioned in Richard's post.
8) The data so far accumulated suggests that half or more of the adult population of this country believe that they have had some sort of direct religious experience.
9) MRLs may be revised after sufficient data accumulates (Toxicological Profile for Cyanide, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2006).
10) The Hubble Ultra-Deep Field (HUDF) is an image of a small region of space in the constellation Fornax, composited from Hubble Space Telescope data accumulate .
11) As data accumulates ( builds mass) there is a greater likelihood that additional services and applications will be attracted to this data.
12) As further follow up data accumulate we will be able to examine whether sickness absence predicts serious morbidity and mortality in the Whitehall II study.
13) A large body of" spreading" data is now accumulating in the cytogenetic literature, spanning all eukaryote species from plants to man.
14) Data have accumulated on the genotoxic potential of anthranoids in bacterial and mammalian studies (for a review see);
15) There is empirical data accumulating that indicates the dire prognosis of schizophrenia we once had may not be so dire in many cases."
use datum accumulate in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of datum accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of datum accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with datum accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word datum accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with datum accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of datum accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of datum accumulate
Compound Sentences with datum accumulate
Complex Sentences with datum accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with datum accumulate