damage accumulate in a sentence
1) The systemic damage accumulates with each bout of abuse.
2) As more damage accumulates , the risk of cancer increases.
3) These remaining DNA damages accumulate with age in mammalian postmitotic tissues.
damage accumulate example sentences4) Scratch damage accumulates quickly, but can't actually kill anything.
5) Damage therefore accumulates more rapidly resulting in earlier manifestations and shorter life span.
6) When enough damage accumulates , cells can't survive properly anymore and die.
7) At least 25 studies have demonstrated that DNA damages accumulate with age in the mammalian brain.
8) Also during seed dormancy (often associated with unpredictable and stressful conditions) DNA damages accumulate .
9) The free radical theory of aging argues that oxidative damage accumulates with age and drives the aging process.
10) During seed dormancy, often associated with unpredictable and stressful environments, DNA damages accumulate as the seeds age.
11) More of the extent of the damage accumulating in her psyche is revealed and at least one character is set ablaze.
12) Numerous studies have shown that DNA damage accumulates in brain, muscle, liver, kidney, and in long-lived stem cell.
13) However, once symptoms become apparent, more damage has accumulated than in less educated brains, so the subsequent decline in mental function is more rapid.
14) The simple explanation is that any damage occurs well under the rate of your body's ability to heal itself, so repeated minor damage never accumulates .
15) Experiments in mice also suggest that DNA damage accumulates with age in some types of stem cells and may contribute to loss of function with age ( Rossi et al., 2007 ).
use damage accumulate in a sentence16) The invariable consequence of this is that DNA repair is hindered or inhibited: DNA damage accumulates without repair, inevitably leading to cancer.
17) If the allosaurs' stress fractures were caused by damage accumulating while walking or running this bone should have experience more stress fractures than the others.
18) Axon degeneration may represent a turning point for patients, after which so much nerve damage has accumulated that treatments won't work.
19) "The body has repair mechanisms, but over time these damages accumulate and the body can't compensate after a certain point.
20) Therefore, extensive mtDNA damage accumulates over time and shuts down mitochondria, causing cells to die and the organism to age. 4
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of damage accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of damage accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with damage accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word damage accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with damage accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of damage accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of damage accumulate
Compound Sentences with damage accumulate
Complex Sentences with damage accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with damage accumulate