cultural assumption in a sentence
1) This failure arose from various institutional and cultural assumptions and practices.
2) Rather, they are shaped by cultural assumptions about human vulnerability.
3) The first point, regarding cultural assumptions it always works better sharing things.
4) These largely unexamined cultural assumptions might explain why historians insist history must be written.
cultural assumption example sentences5) These vignettes will expand readers' points of view and challenge usual cultural assumptions.
6) These include content review, vocabulary explanations, pictorial support and checking for cultural assumptions.
7) Mayer's calling all remote workers into the office raises some unspoken prevailing cultural assumptions.
8) They will become familiar with the different cultural assumptions that underpin ancient Greece and Rome.
9) This album explores some of the bitterness that Holden feels regarding cultural assumptions and generalized expectations.
10) Essential to this process is a critical examination of our most deeply held beliefs and cultural assumptions.
11) Historical experiences and cultural assumptions differ and there are great variations in wealth, population size and ideology.
12) Remember that both mediator and the disputing parties come to the mediation with their own cultural assumptions.
13) Contrasting societies can be illuminating, especially in making us aware of our own taken-for-granted cultural assumptions.
14) They stress the ways in which these cultural assumptions can stifle dissent management and reproduce propaganda and ideology.
example sentences with assumption15) Whether or not we regard ADHD as a "real" medical condition depends on our cultural assumptions.
16) She also explores the ways in which ancient criticism and critical attitudes reflected cultural assumptions of the time.
17) cultural violence occurs as a result of the cultural assumptions that blind one to direct or structural violence.
18) Often gently humorous, these works are usually, at heart, critical challenges to stereotype sand cultural assumptions.
19) Such cultural assumptions may even exist in the aforementioned policies enacted under the pretenses of safety or privacy concerns.
20) Is he trying to push a counter-culture form of Christianity that decouples Christianity from traditional American cultural assumptions ?
21) This police-blotter style of reporting instills fear, discourages positive action and reinforces American cultural assumptions that violence is inevitable.
22) But it won't happen without a deeper conversation that looks at how racial and cultural assumptions harm us all.
23) I began to rethink the cultural assumptions and biases and recognize the cultural privilege I have as a white woman.
24) As a result, biased cultural assumptions built into the test as a whole often are not removed by test-makers.
25) Early feminism was built on cultural assumptions about what was female, which were unmovable and positivist in their foundations.
26) Individuals from different cultures may not only contract together using different cultural assumptions, but using an entirely different legal framework.
27) We stop asking questions and ignore the unspoken cultural assumptions and arrogant provocation often underlying the events that triggered the actions.
How to use assumption in a sentence28) It is obvious to anyone who has traveled around the United States that cultural assumptions, behaviors, and norms vary widely.
29) Interpreters, therefore, have the task of identifying those occasions when unshared cultural assumptions create barriers to understanding or message equivalence.
30) A simple overview of basic cultural assumptions would be enough to give you the knowledge you need to avoid most serious miscommunications.
31) In addition, Latin can uncover cultural assumptions such as that lying behind the to-do about the use of "literally".
32) During World War II, popular music served as American government propaganda by helping to support preexisting cultural assumptions about the Japanese.
33) Purity MPs like Smith and Wilson mounted a direct challenge to the political and cultural assumptions of men like Hartington and Harcourt.
34) Such journalism reinforces an American cultural assumption that violence is a matter of individual choice rather than a complex interaction of individuals with their environment.
35) So much has changed that it is perhaps worth reflecting on how the clubs drew on a very different set of cultural assumptions.
36) The fact is that men's rights have been removed for hundreds of years due to male disposability and the cultural assumption that men should be used as cannon fodder.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cultural assumption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cultural assumption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cultural assumption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cultural assumption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cultural assumption.
20 examples of simple sentences of cultural assumption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cultural assumption
Compound Sentences with cultural assumption
Complex Sentences with cultural assumption
Compound-Complex Sentences with cultural assumption