cultural amenity in a sentence
1) It remained one of the few cultural amenities .
2) Many of its businesses and cultural amenities departed.
3) Slovenia offers tourists a wide variety of natural and cultural amenities .
cultural amenity example sentences4) As whole families began to immigrate many social and cultural amenities were established.
5) The city developed businesses and cultural amenities as part of the New South.
6) Oldham, though lacking in leisure and cultural amenities , is historically notable for its theatrical culture.
7) Google Maps is another mapping resource that can be used to promote the cultural amenities within an area.
8) An art museum, several theaters, symphony orchestra, dance troupe and other cultural amenities have been established.
9) This community, composed mainly of single males, did not establish any form of community or cultural amenities .
10) Consumer preferences indicate a desire for TOD in dense, walkable, neighborhoods near employment centers and cultural amenities .
11) The Community Mobile Van: A van that brings various cultural amenities to the car park of a council estate.
12) American cities have far superior cultural amenities - museums, theatres, opera - than provincial British or even French cities.
13) The route inside the West Bank severs communities, people's access to services, livelihoods and religious and cultural amenities .
14) The area offers a blend of the South with sophisticated restaurants, theatre, public and private schools, and cultural amenities .
15) In due course the main gallery will be refurbished and modernised to provide an important contribution to the cultural amenities of Bristol.
example sentences with cultural amenity16) The development will also provide new public facilities, creating "a variety of living, working, leisure and cultural amenities ".
17) This corridor boasts over 150,000 jobs, as well as some of the area's most prestigious real estate and treasured cultural amenities .
18) Even our current global metropolises like Tokyo, London and New York have been able to hone the cultural amenities that make for a gracious urbanity.
19) Urban centers are planning districts intended to provide a mix of housing, employment, commercial, and cultural amenities in a compact form.
20) These plans include a number of options for public spaces and cultural amenities , and final staff reports...
21) "We are one of the few small cities in the nation that has big-city cultural amenities like art, theater, and education.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cultural amenity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cultural amenity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cultural amenity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cultural amenity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cultural amenity.
20 examples of simple sentences of cultural amenity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cultural amenity
Compound Sentences with cultural amenity
Complex Sentences with cultural amenity
Compound-Complex Sentences with cultural amenity