crowd applaud in a sentence
1) The capacity crowd vigorously applauded his honor call.
2) It is our sixth borough," she said, and the crowd applauded .
3) As the soldiers left, the crowd applauded and shouted: "Good guys!
crowd applaud example sentences4) The crowd applauds anyway, and we invite everyone back to rub dog noses.
5) The crowd applauds after each, whistles and catcalls sporadically peppering the noise.
6) When Fretilin signed the National Unity Pact, the crowd just applauded .
7) While the crowd was applauding Michael's bravery, his mother was noticing something wrong.
8) After saying "I do," the crowd applauded and the new governor hugged his wife.
9) The crowd applauded , appearing more excited about having Pierce in Brooklyn than he was about being here.
10) The mostly black crowd applauded , then rose to its feet and cheered in a two-minute-long standing ovation.
11) Thanks!" She waves cheerily, the whole crowd applauding now, albeit mostly to shuffle her offstage.
12) Our standing-room only crowd applauded and then marched out of the council room, chanting and hugging in celebration.
13) Finkel came to the ring wearing a toupée, showing off his new "hair" while the crowd applauded .
14) I asked, "What will they call it this war?" As the crowd applauded and I left the stage, I was reminded that I was in the right place and it was the right time.
15) The crowd applauded .
example sentences with crowd applaud16) They see themselves from the starting gun step-by-step all the way to the finish line, breaking the tape, arms in the air and the crowd applauding their victory.
17) During the sendoff an Ajax coach spoke to him and the crowd and said how the club wished he could stay longer; the crowd applauded their agreement and fireworks followed.
18) After the performance, Madonna told the crowd, "Let's give it up for one of the greatest artists the world has ever known," and the crowd applauded .
19) The crowd applauded .
20) At 9:15 pm, at the kick-off rally of the Liberal Party, the candidates had formed a line on a makeshift platform and were raising their hands as the crowd applauded .
21) Accounts say the crowd's initial reaction was mixed, with "half the crowd heartily applauding her praise for Moore, (and) the other half booing.
22) A rough version of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" was also shown that, according to one attendee, had the crowd applauding and cheering "until their hands were red.
23) On either side of the opening try , Pietersen goaled penalties to crown a 13-point flurry, which was roundly applauded by the 37 000-strong crowd .
24) The ballroom crowd applauded at this , but Bush's demeanor throughout the speech was not demonstrative or electric, and the crowd's response was supportive, but low-key.
25) A heavy, peaceful, atmosphere again pervaded the greenroom, as though the place were situated a hundred leagues from the house where crowds were applauding .
26) The crowds applaud at the orchestra of insanity."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of crowd applaud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of crowd applaud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with crowd applaud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word crowd applaud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with crowd applaud.
20 examples of simple sentences of crowd applaud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of crowd applaud
Compound Sentences with crowd applaud
Complex Sentences with crowd applaud
Compound-Complex Sentences with crowd applaud