credit author in a sentence
1) All chosen footage authors are credited as co-directors.
2) On 20 of the plays, the author is not credited .
3) authors are credited inside the app.
4) In contrast, how frequently do the ballads credit a particular author?
credit author example sentences5) The book and its author are often credited with launching the environmental movement.
6) The credited author was Alex Raymond.
7) It is not to be used or copied without crediting the author.
8) Title: New Towns Exhibition 1959 Credit: No credited author.
9) It modified the first edition, and only credited one author: Pogor.
10) Do I have to credit the author of the item in my end product?
11) The division of work between the ghostwriter and the credited author varies a great deal.
12) The author credited as the most important novelist of the Victorian era is Charles Dickens.
13) Nonetheless, the style, tone and content is modeled on that of the credited author.
14) He adopted the proletarian ballad form, and the author was credited as "C.3.3.
example sentences with author15) I'd like to credit the author, but there's no byline on the article.
16) None of these previous incarnations or their authors are credited, though Dylan has casually acknowledged some of the uses.
17) In this case, a ghostwriter will do extensive research on the credited author or their subject area of expertise.
18) These variants were being released under different licences that neither required the availability of the source nor credited the original author.
19) Some ecologists not involved with the project credited the authors for avoiding old arguments that tended to set people against nature.
20) In other cases, a ghostwriter handles most of the writing, using concepts and stories provided by the credited author.
21) User reviews of Wish by Chopard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.
22) Conversely, other reviewers credit the author with a deft and thoughtfully provocative characterization of the story's protagonists and historical context.
23) As with nonfiction ghostwriting, the blog ghostwriter models their writing style, content and tone on that of the credited author.
24) If you use a button graphic in a website, you don't have to credit the author of the button graphic.
25) Nelson Cooper is the actual author of this book, which includes comments by the credited authors at the beginning and the end.
26) Brief quotations may be used in scholarly reviews and research providing the author is credited u0026 the URL for this web page properly noted.
27) A recipe I found years ago – I cannot remember where so unfortunately I cannot credit the author – is a beef casserole with coffee in the gravy.
How to use author in a sentence28) Copyright © 2010 University of Washington Office of Educational Assessment • Borrowing the structure of another author's phrases or sentences without crediting the author from whom it came.
29) In preparation for the convention, Hyndman circulated among the delegates his book "England for All," which paraphrased Marx's "Capital" without crediting the original author.
30) Cain gives written and voice narration for a vast number of lore items found in "Diablo III", and is also the credited author (narrator) for Blizzard's 2012 book "".
31) If these kind of changes were to be made, Somma replied later, then he would insist that the title be changed and "another author be credited with the words" The opera would no longer be his.
32) In fact, the second author does not even need to credit the original author (although failing to credit the source of an idea may be plagiarism, an ethical transgression).
33) Elise M. Boulding (July 6, 1920 – June 24, 2010) was a Quaker sociologist, and author credited as a major contributor to creating the academic discipline of Peace and Conflict Studies.
34) While some military archivists credit the author as an anonymous infantryman, others argue that the source was none other than General Max von Gallwitz, Supreme Commander (sic) of the German forces.
35) J.K. Rowling has never openly credited any single author with inspiration, saying, "I haven't got the faintest idea where my ideas come from, or how my imagination works.
36) authors often credited with having predicted the dissolution of the Soviet Union include Andrei Amalrik in "Will the Soviet Union Survive Until 1984?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of credit author
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of credit author with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with credit author
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word credit author in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with credit author.
20 examples of simple sentences of credit author. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of credit author
Compound Sentences with credit author
Complex Sentences with credit author
Compound-Complex Sentences with credit author