cover approximately in a sentence
1) One gram covers approximately 25 square cm.
2) The total area razed covered approximately 110 hectares.
3) The total area razed covered approximately 66 hectares.
cover approximately example sentences4) The entire demolished area covered approximately 154 hectares.
5) The park covers approximately 12 km2.
6) A historic district covering approximately 40 acre.
7) It actually covers approximately 1790 to 1860.
8) Movie covers approximately 8 hrs of development .
9) The Temple grounds cover approximately nine hectares.
10) The settlement covered approximately 350,000 square metres.
11) The drivers knew which frequency covered approximately what area.
12) Forests cover approximately 25 percent of the state.
13) Forests cover approximately 60% of the country.
14) The lake surface of Texas covers approximately 1200 acres.
15) The marsh covers approximately 100 acres (40 hectares).
example sentences with cover approximately16) The national system covers approximately 3800 vessels.
17) The buccaneering period covers approximately the late 17th century.
18) Numerous allotments are scattered throughout Hull covering approximately 65 ha.
19) The coastline covers approximately , of which are beaches.
20) Originally, Franklin Township covered approximately 25 mi2.
21) It is surrounded by an archaeological site covering approximately 100 square kilometres.
22) The service area will cover approximately 90 percent of Cass County.
23) The Oleska area covers approximately 1.6 million acres.
24) Seaweed beds cover approximately 45 percent of the lagoon's surface.
25) In France alone, the trails cover approximately 60000 km.
26) It covers approximately 5,000 hectares around the entire edge of the lake.
27) The Omnitrans service area covers approximately 456 sqmi.
28) It covers approximately 344 ha, and contains 428 species of plants.
How to use cover approximately in a sentence29) Wapta Icefield covers approximately 80 km2 in area.
30) Lake Winthrop is nearly 1 mi in diameter and covers approximately 140 acre.
31) It covers approximately 2780 sqmi, the largest CD in Manitoba.
32) It covers approximately in the Ochoco Mountains and surrounding areas.
33) In the Wyoming Valley, the flood waters covered approximately 45 sqmi.
34) Efteling currently covers approximately 160 acres (650,000 m2).
35) The course covers approximately 73 kilometres with over 5,600 metres of ascent.
36) Actually, your group fees cover approximately 80% of our actual costs.
37) Each zone covers approximately 2-3 mm of thickness of the weld.
38) The most prominent glaciers are those on Mount Olympus covering approximately 10 sqmi.
39) The Minneapolis Skyway System covers approximately five miles with 62 skyways.
40) Initially, PBS covered approximately 140 lifesaving and disease-preventing drugs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cover approximately
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cover approximately with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cover approximately
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cover approximately in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cover approximately.
20 examples of simple sentences of cover approximately. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cover approximately
Compound Sentences with cover approximately
Complex Sentences with cover approximately
Compound-Complex Sentences with cover approximately