cousin aunt in a sentence
1) But those cousins, aunts, and uncles are not her ancestors.
2) Did you want to separate yourself from your cousins, aunts, and uncles?
3) Or would you like them to go ahead and start telling cousins, aunts and uncles?
4) In our physical families we often face difficulties in relating to siblings, parents, cousins, aunts or uncles.
cousin aunt example sentences5) Our child will be surrounded and loved by cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents most of whom live about 30 minutes away and some including an adopted cousin that are just a mile across town.
6) Tony is survived by two sisters, Carol Letterman of Port Townsend, Wash., and Karen Sanchez of Kamuela, Hawaii; as well as several cousins, aunts and uncles.
7) I've done the same thing with my older family members ( cousins, aunts, uncles, etc) over the last 6-12months and my troubleshooting time has been DRASTICALLY cut back.
8) Or are you thinking that your kids wouldn't be able to get to know their cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents?
9) Instead they have acquaintances, family members, cousins, aunts, Facebook "friends, workmates; and that's about it.
10) He leaves behind me, mom, dad, my sister, and brother, a grandma, many cousins, aunts, and uncles.
11) Bursey's family was a little better off than many of his cousins, aunts, and uncles because of their schooner and their family-owned store where the fisher folk traded.
12) He was succeeded by Ptolemy XI Alexander II, the son of Ptolemy X. He was lynched by the Alexandrian mob after murdering his stepmother, who was also his cousin, aunt and wife.
13) A person may be related to blood relatives, such as cousins, aunts, and uncles, because she shares with them one or more common ancestors, such as a grandparent, or great-grandparent.
14) Family unity is very strong in Madeira, not just amongst the immediate family, but through numerous cousins, aunts and uncles.
example sentences with aunt15) Chandler was born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1888, but spent his early years in Plattsmouth, Nebraska, living with his mother and father near his cousins, aunt (mother's sister) and uncle.
16) Her Lancashire data show that families had strong support networks encompassing uncles, aunts, cousins, even great aunts and great uncles; others included none of these (Roberts, 1984, p. 169).
17) How would you feel if those two rapists had raped you or your daughter, niece, sister, cousin, aunt, any of your loved ones?
18) She leaves behind a mother, father, stepfather, six sisters, three brothers and grandparents - along with many cousins, aunts and uncles.
19) You can do this with teaching family members - concepts of cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.
20) Grandparents are seated in the next pew, next to the isle alongside siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles etc.
21) other family homicide –where the victim and offender are related by family, but are not otherwise classified above (such as a cousin, aunt, grandparent etc);
22) "He has got cousins, aunts and uncles and we would like to open the line of communication and start talking."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cousin aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cousin aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cousin aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cousin aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cousin aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of cousin aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cousin aunt
Compound Sentences with cousin aunt
Complex Sentences with cousin aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with cousin aunt