corrupt authoritarian in a sentence
1) This poem expresses his opposition towards the corrupt authoritarian government.
2) They accused Saakashvili of heading a corrupt, authoritarian government and wanted him to be ousted democratically.
3) As with all "fujimoristas", she was criticized for defending an administration that is seen as corrupt and authoritarian.
4) The example of Ukraine's Maidan – of ordinary people overthrowing a corrupt, authoritarian ruler so that they could draw closer to European democracies – was a threat to the ruler of the Kremlin.
corrupt authoritarian example sentences5) For, there is the option of returning to the former corrupt and authoritarian regime, albeit in new garb, along with an attempt to marginalize or eradicate the Islamists.
6) The revolution sought the end of rule by Akayev and by his family and associates, who in popular opinion had become increasingly corrupt and authoritarian.
7) Many young Tunisians identified with his plight and were inspired to join popular protests that ousted the corrupt authoritarian regime of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, who fled the country.
8) Or is he just a fresh face on the same corrupt, authoritarian party that ran Mexico from 1929 to 2000, when the country had its first genuinely democratic election?
9) All the obstacles, such as corrupt authoritarian regimes, towards the cherished dream have been scattered like sand dunes with the draft of khamsin .
10) The failure of the uprisings in achieving their objectives and the ability of the corrupt, authoritarian regimes to re-produce themselves in different appearance.
11) In addition, the absence of democratic regimes that reflect the will of people gave way for the corrupt, authoritarian regimes to suppress their peoples.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of corrupt authoritarian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of corrupt authoritarian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with corrupt authoritarian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word corrupt authoritarian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with corrupt authoritarian.
20 examples of simple sentences of corrupt authoritarian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of corrupt authoritarian
Compound Sentences with corrupt authoritarian
Complex Sentences with corrupt authoritarian
Compound-Complex Sentences with corrupt authoritarian