correspond approximately in a sentence
1) The breadth of backskull corresponds approximately to its length.
2) Each of these stills correspond approximately to 0.5 seconds in realtime.
3) A loss of 3 dB corresponds approximately to a halving of the power.
correspond approximately example sentences4) The story takes place in a fictionalized China that corresponds approximately to the Tang era.
5) Norman nation: ecclesiastical province of Rouen, which corresponded approximately to the Duchy of Normandy.
6) Many people have a mental map of the world which corresponds approximately to the Mercator projection.
7) Be sure that the sale corresponds approximately with the date that your customers will receive their packages.
8) There are three primary conjugations, corresponding approximately to the first three classes of weak verbs in Gothic.
9) The English music halls of the early 20th century would correspond approximately to American vaudeville of the same period.
10) Buddha described his teachings disappearing five thousand years from when he preached them, corresponding approximately to the year 2300.
11) We have rooted the tree arbitrarily so as to make it correspond approximately with the rooting of Fig. 1.
12) The larger of the two occupied an area that corresponds approximately to the room known today as the Sala dei Quattrocento.
13) Old Saxony corresponds approximately to the modern German states of Lower Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and the Westphalian part of North Rhine-Westphalia.
14) A longer term timescale corresponding approximately with the remainder of CP4 and CP5 (commencing April 2019) and beyond is examined.
15) This area contains the central part of the Muravsky Trail Tatar raiding trail and corresponds approximately to the Central Black Earth Region.
example sentences with correspond approximately16) In the French Baumé (Be° or Bé° for short) one Be° corresponds approximately to one percent alcohol.
17) This vegetation type corresponds approximately to "Tropical Moist Forest" in the Holdridge system (Holdridge, 1967; Cañadas, 1983).
18) The dates corresponded approximately to two dates in early August and at the end of August that the Supervisors testified to having received payments from Gallagher.
19) Administratively, the region corresponds approximately to the east of Val-d'Oise department, to a part of Seine-Saint-Denis and to the northeast fringe of Seine-et-Marne.
20) The area inside the line corresponds approximately to Kharkiv Oblast and contains the modern city of Kharkiv which began as a small fort about 1630.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of correspond approximately
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of correspond approximately with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with correspond approximately
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word correspond approximately in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with correspond approximately.
20 examples of simple sentences of correspond approximately. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of correspond approximately
Compound Sentences with correspond approximately
Complex Sentences with correspond approximately
Compound-Complex Sentences with correspond approximately