control asthma in a sentence
1) When properly controlled, asthma should not disrupt the day-to-day life.
2) Poorly controlled asthma can also affect growth.
3) This could be because asthma is now better controlled during pregnancy than previously.
4) The Health and Safety Executive are currently emphasising the need to control occupational asthma.
control asthma example sentences5) While conventional medicine can sometimes control asthma, this is often a temporary measure only.
6) When symptoms are not controlled, asthma can lead to hospitalizations," said Jena.
7) If not successful, change to a workplace with fewer triggers is suggested in order to control asthma.
8) A 24 year old woman who had had well controlled asthma since childhood developed acute chest tightness and wheeze.
9) These drugs are approved to treat both people whose asthma isn't well controlled by other drugs including inhaled corticosteroids.
10) For those with severe persistent asthma not controlled by inhaled corticosteroids and LABAs, bronchial thermoplasty may be an option.
11) It is reasonable to perform spirometry every one or two years to follow how well a person's asthma is controlled .
12) They learn to feel that they are able to control the asthma, which reduces their feeling of helplessness and panic.
13) Singulair, a popular drug used to control asthma, might be linked to suicidal thoughts and behavior, the Food u0026 Drug Administration (FDA) said today.
14) In fact, uncontrolled asthma may actually put the mother and fetus at far greater risk than the medication used to control asthma.
example sentences with asthma15) I am now on prednisone and a rescue inhaler that I normally only use once or twice a year because my asthma is controlled and my home is clean and smoke free.
16) The use of potent inhaled corticosteroids to control asthma has led to speculation about the specific effect they have on growth, with opinion once again divided.
17) Economic studies consistently show that the costs incurred with poorly controlled asthma are higher than those for a well-controlled patient with the same severity of disease.
18) The Alair Bronchial Thermoplasty System is designed for people 18 and older whose asthma isn't controlled with medication, including inhaled corticosteroids or long-acting beta agonists.
19) A healthy cat or a cat with mild or well controlled asthma should not require any specifically targeted therapy and should receive all the nutrients required from a good balanced diet.
20) Doctor prescribes drugs to control the asthma (~$60/month).
21) • LABAs should not be used in patients whose asthma is adequately controlled on low or medium dose inhaled corticosteroids.
22) "It is important to get patients to understand the disease and what they can do, and have them adhere to all the things they should be doing to control asthma,'' he notes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of control asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of control asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with control asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word control asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with control asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of control asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of control asthma
Compound Sentences with control asthma
Complex Sentences with control asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with control asthma