contributing author in a sentence
1) This article was written by a contributing author.
2) The project is open to new initiatives and contributing authors.
3) Next we invaded the social space of the contributing authors.
4) He is listed in the game manual as a contributing author.
contributing author example sentences5) He is a contributing author to Up Front!
6) She is a contributing author of The Healing Fountain.
7) Krishna is a contributing author to The Biology Blog.
8) InspectAPedia.com editor Daniel Friedman is a contributing author.
9) Larry James is a contributing author to The Wedding Chronicle.
10) He is a contributing author to a family business book published in 2007.
11) A contributing author of that text used a quotation to head his chapter.
12) The book's contributing authors bring important personal and scholarly expertise to the project.
13) Contributors OBJC conceived of the project and was the main contributing author.
14) He has been a contributing author in numerous peer-reviewed publications and holds two patents.
example sentences with author15) It is the sole responsibility of the contributing author to obtain any consent necessary.
16) This may require the contributing author to obtain the consent of such other authors.
17) SUBMISSION GUIDELINESS: The American Muslim is always looking for contributing authors.
18) contributing authors prepare text, graphs or data for inclusion by the lead authors.
19) contributing authors The following are the authors of the Site Security Handbook.
20) contributing authors included Frank Chadwick, Loren Wiseman, and Marcus Rowland.
21) He is a contributing author to the "Health Care Compliance Professional's Manual".
22) He is author or contributing author in at least 40 books and over 500 important scientific papers.
23) Our detailed reviews of recently released software and hardware products are written by staff members and contributing authors.
24) We have a fantastic group of contributing authors volunteering their time to help make this blog possible.
25) He is also a contributing author to Just BE Cause and a blogger for The Huffington Post.
26) He is also a frequent speaker at numerous industry functions and is a contributing author to numerous industry publications.
27) Disclaimer The AAO-HNS Bulletin publishes news and opinion articles from contributing authors as a service to our readers.
How to use author in a sentence28) Steve is also a contributing author to The Experts Guide to Casino Games from Carol Publishing Group.
29) contributing authors include Brian Aldiss, Joe Haldeman, Neil Gaiman, and Pamela Zoline.
30) He is also a contributing author of a number of systematic reviews and protocols published in the Cochrane Library.
31) With contributing authors noted as experts in their respective fields, this provides in-depth coverage suitable for FRCS and beyond.
32) It builds on the foundation provided in RFC 1244 and is the collective work of a number of contributing authors.
33) The book?s concluding chapter includes personal accounts from several of its contributing authors detailing how they researched their chapters.
34) We are recognized authorities in IP transactions law and serve as adjunct professors and contributing authors to licensing and transactional publications.
35) Regrettably, a number of contributing authors did not use the INTSINT system but preferred to use their own system.
36) Davis LLP's Lauren Blake is a contributing author to the Wills, Estates and Succession Act Transition Guide.
37) He is also a contributing author to: India-US Partnership: Asian Challenges and Beyond (Wisdom Tree 2014).
38) PlasticsTrends is not responsible for facts, opinions, or findings presented by contributing authors and news sources as published in PlasticsTrends.
39) A board setup by JPS, a Gunboards moderator contributing author to several publications and long time WW1 collector and researcher.
40) Dennis is a contributing author to the book "42 Rules of Product Marketing" and is Editor of the DNN blog.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of contributing author
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of contributing author with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with contributing author
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word contributing author in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with contributing author.
20 examples of simple sentences of contributing author. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of contributing author
Compound Sentences with contributing author
Complex Sentences with contributing author
Compound-Complex Sentences with contributing author