contact authority in a sentence
1) The actor claims employees contacted authorities about possible credit card fraud.
2) The hospital delayed contacting authorities until October 2003.
3) Therapists need specific information in order to contact authorities.
4) The family then decided to contact authorities and open the case.
contact authority example sentences5) VanGilder was arrested Oct. 3 after a visitor contacted authorities.
6) The ranger contacted authorities for assistance.
7) Some 123 people had contacted authorities during the drive, believing they might be infected.
8) The facility owner contacted authorities when he realized the unit was stuffed with undelivered correspondence.
9) Geis and Martin confessed to having molested the girl, and the school contacted authorities.
10) Macy's has said there is no record of any employee contacting authorities about Brown's purchase.
11) In 2000, a friend of Skakel's contacted authorities, saying that Skakel had confessed to him.
12) The Martinsburg police contacted authorities in Fairfax, Virginia, who said they would notify Casolaro's family.
13) But in early 2012, two young women now in their 20s contacted authorities with far more disturbing allegations .
14) After a week without information, family members contacted authorities and demanded to know the condition of the 15 believers.
example sentences with authority15) The grandpa and kids stumbled upon the unusual find while driving through Dickson over the weekend, and immediately contacted authorities.
16) Wait, and if you don't get a reply within that time period, contact authorities to help you.
17) When he wouldn't identify the purported buyers, she suspected blackmail and contacted authorities, who arranged a sting operation.
18) This film largely focuses upon the last night of Dean Corll's life, prior to Henley shooting him and contacting authorities.
19) Piscitelli said he plans on traveling to Eureka in the coming weeks to pass out leaflets, urging any potential victims of McCabe to make a report with his organization and to contact authorities.
20) A reverse 911 was phoned to all the homes in the search area informing residents of the missing girl and to contact authorities if they had further information.
21) Nobody independently chose to contact authorities or call an ambulance or even knock on the door to see if the victim was still alive (remember for the highest shocks the victim falls silent).
22) Soon after Tiller's shooting, police contacted four to five local anti-abortion groups, asking them to contact authorities if they received threats, said Wichita police Capt. Brent Allred.
23) On cross-examination, he acknowledged that he personally made no effort to contact authorities in his 24 hours as a wanted man: "I guess not, ma'am," he said.
24) In the aftermath of the disappearance there was an outpouring of sympathy, particularly in the local community, and thousands of people contacted authorities with a desire to help.
25) Kellogg claimed the punishments stem from failures by the employees to properly assess patient risks and for the untimely manner in which employees contacted authorities following the escape.
26) Jason escorts Claire to the entrance to allow her to contact authorities, while he uses stolen high-tech devices to further infiltrate the complex and learn more.
27) His wife, Marguerite "Peg" J. (Quisenberry) Nadel had contacted authorities after he left a note telling her how to survive financially without him.
28) After contacting authorities, St. John met with Northup, and the two recognized each other from the first encounter on the train.
29) Upon receiving the package on April 18, 2007, NBC contacted authorities and made the controversial decision to publicize Cho's communications by releasing a small fraction of what it received.
30) Eleanor's brother Donald Cook had contacted authorities in 1955 insisting that the girl was his sister, but nothing came of it, and Donald later worked with Davey to establish her identity.
31) Later that morning, when Hector Airport in Fargo, North Dakota, had not heard from Peterson, Dwyer contacted authorities and reported the aircraft missing.
32) The Danish police force in Copenhagen fears the problem is more prevalent than reports of the crime to police since victim fear further reprisals for contacting authorities.
33) Anyone with extra space in their home and hearts is asked to contact authorities at the Pet Haven Rescue center and inquire about Jackson.
34) Most kids have cell phones these days so if there is a problem I 'm sure somebody will be able to contact authorities, and we can't afford to have authorities everywhere all the time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of contact authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of contact authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with contact authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word contact authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with contact authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of contact authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of contact authority
Compound Sentences with contact authority
Complex Sentences with contact authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with contact authority