constant attendance in a sentence
1) You receive war pensions constant attendance allowance.
2) Private, constant attendance, no expense spared.
3) An increased rate of constant attendance Allowance.
4) Shall I come and live with you Kath and you can claim constant attendance allowance .
constant attendance example sentences5) A coterie of pirs, miracle workers and Hindu astrologers were in constant attendance to the emperor.
6) New assistance benefits were created in 1975 for family planning and maternity consultations, whilst a constant attendance allowance was increased.
7) The variety of entertainment provided, and the puffs of the press, tend to fix the habit of constant attendance.
8) Both the parents and Anna Jane's sister were in constant attendance at the hospital, nursing her and stimulating her.
9) However, you must claim HRP if you are looking after someone who is receiving an attendance allowance or constant attendance allowance, using the form attached to DHSS leaflet NP 27.
10) At least Mr. Crawley grumbled a good deal about paying half as much to Miss Hester for her constant attendance upon the Baronet his father.
11) There was also a smoking room where a steward was in constant attendance to light pipes and cigars; he was the only person on board permitted to use matches.
12) It is possible his pension went towards his "constant attendance allowance" at a sanatorium and for the support of Annie, Harriet and Sarah Ellen in a care home.
13) One is historical: years ago consultants gave their services free to charitable institutions, which could hardly complain when the consultant was not in constant attendance.
14) Simon responded at once to the call to become a disciple, and after this we find him in constant attendance on our Lord.
example sentences with attendance15) They have the particular advantage of working without constant attendance, and harvesters can come by a few times a day to remove the caught fish and process them.
16) It is likely, given their elite status and their constant attendance on the emperor, that the Varangians were mounted on the march though they usually fought on foot.
17) But it is considered more probable that he was murdered by one of the other members of the expedition, possibly Bessels, who was in nearly constant attendance of Hall.
18) According to Goff, Catherine likely spent her early childhood at Parham, as her mother was in almost constant attendance on Henry VIII's Queen, Catherine of Aragon.
19) Upon the accession of Elizabeth I Robert Dudley became Master of the Horse and his place was now at court at almost constant attendance on the Queen.
20) Without Louis XVI's ability to keep the nobles in "constant attendance", it became impossible for him to monitor and reverse the growing anti-royalist sentiment.
21) I would definitely be in constant attendance, ready to move this fish... u003e transfer to separate 10 gallon for 6 week stay.Hard to keep such small volumes stable.... u003e 3.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of constant attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of constant attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with constant attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word constant attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with constant attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of constant attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of constant attendance
Compound Sentences with constant attendance
Complex Sentences with constant attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with constant attendance