congressional appropriation in a sentence
1) Increase congressional appropriations for school-based prevention activities.
2) Clifford wanted to deploy the system, and supported congressional appropriations for it.
3) The building was built in part with a $12.5 million congressional appropriation in 1994.
congressional appropriation example sentences4) Truman approves congressional appropriation of 400 million dollars for military aid for Greece and Turkey.
5) This is a federally funded program, and awards are subject to an annual congressional appropriation .
6) The costs for managing and expanding the system were to be funded by congressional appropriations .
7) The amount of grant funding available is dependent upon congressional appropriation and the quality of proposals received.
8) It may well take a congressional appropriation of funds to get this kind of study funded.
9) The money was provided through a U.S. congressional appropriation from the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
10) Grant amounts awarded are dependent on the congressional appropriations for this program and the quality of proposals received.
11) An annual congressional appropriation administered by the U.S. Department of Education funds Howard University and Howard University Hospital.
12) Congress incorporated the Columbia Institution in 1857, significantly amended its charter in 1954, and authorized permanent congressional appropriations .
13) It receives its funding from four major sources: membership dues, corporate donations, congressional appropriations , and private donations.
14) As a result, each project will be eligible to receive up to $51 million, subject to congressional appropriations .
15) The USSC team had no project funding until 2007, when it received its first congressional appropriation in Fiscal Year 2007.
example sentences with congressional appropriation16) In past lapses in congressional appropriations , the city has shut down government services in a manner similar to the federal agencies.
17) Regardless, an agency may not rely on political guesswork about future congressional appropriations as a basis for violating existing legal mandates.
18) A portion of the Fulbright Program is a congressional appropriation to the United States Department of Education for the Fulbright-Hays Program.
19) United States Civil Service Commission (1871); congressional appropriations expired in 1873, however, the commission continued to function.
20) The NED is funded by a US congressional appropriation and is used as a federal conduit to fund civil society organizations around the world.
21) More roads were built with congressional appropriations in the 1820s and 1830s connecting Detroit to Port Huron, Saginaw, Grand Rapids and Chicago.
22) The cost of this project is shared by congressional appropriation and the navigation industry tax on diesel fuel which goes to the Inland Waterways Trust Fund.
23) They pointed out that "Flast" "only allows taxpayer standing to challenge misuse of congressional appropriations that are used to endorse religion.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of congressional appropriation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of congressional appropriation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with congressional appropriation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word congressional appropriation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with congressional appropriation.
20 examples of simple sentences of congressional appropriation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of congressional appropriation
Compound Sentences with congressional appropriation
Complex Sentences with congressional appropriation
Compound-Complex Sentences with congressional appropriation