confirm accuracy in a sentence
1) SVT never confirmed the accuracy of these claims.
2) To confirm the accuracy you may have to repeat the test.
3) Videotaped replays later confirmed the accuracy of the call.
confirm accuracy example sentences4) Palanker et al. confirmed the accuracy of the laser guided surgery.
5) Confirm accuracy of borrower name and SSN.
6) Confirm accuracy of accounts being disputed.
7) Plate tectonics also confirms the accuracy of many of his paleogeographic reconstructions.
8) Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
9) Fowler later posted a three minute 30 second audio snippet confirming the accuracy of the remark.
10) Colour accuracy was also confirmed to be very good with average dE of 0.4.
11) This confirmed the accuracy of the model both at the cellular and the behavioral level.
12) The study will track patients for two years to confirm the accuracy of their diagnoses.
13) A trusted quality specialist may have to confirm the accuracy of the quality evaluations, also.
14) Notably this carbon dating 1573 BCE confirmed the accuracy of the stratigraphical dating 1550 by Kenyon.
15) Clients ask me all the time to confirm the accuracy of SEO info they find online.
use confirm accuracy in a sentence16) Raudive would confirm the accuracy of his recordings by inviting listeners to hear and interpret them.
17) Given the potential impact however, I attempted to confirm the accuracy of the information in this document.
18) The 2014 elections confirmed the accuracy of Polling companies in India after a gap of two general elections.
19) The new service will provide an additional means of confirming the accuracy of residential credit information supplied by applicants.
20) According to "Counterintelligence Reader", the Venona project confirms the accuracy of much of Bentley's testimony.
21) When he could not confirm the accuracy of his source, he would indicate it clearly on his maps.
22) Mr. Bell an Assistant Engineer on the South Devon Railway spent some months confirming the accuracy of Spratt's observations.
23) By this time, Brooklyn had a new district attorney, Eugene Gold, who confirmed the accuracy of the affidavit.
24) Kentridge later helped confirm the accuracy of Zille's account when he represented the Biko family at the inquest into his death.
25) Even if Communications could be reviewed, AdmissionsQuest is not in a position to investigate and confirm the accuracy of Your Communications.
26) We characterize in the field the sites indicated by the vulnerability analysis to confirm the accuracy of the data used in the ranking.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of confirm accuracy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of confirm accuracy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with confirm accuracy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word confirm accuracy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with confirm accuracy.
20 examples of simple sentences of confirm accuracy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of confirm accuracy
Compound Sentences with confirm accuracy
Complex Sentences with confirm accuracy
Compound-Complex Sentences with confirm accuracy