condemn attack in a sentence
1) Kosovo authorities condemned the attack and police were investigating.
2) This attack was condemned by several local and international institutions.
3) The Kurdish government has strongly condemned the attacks.
4) Pakistan's government publicly condemns these attacks.
condemn attack example sentences5) Iran condemned the attacks soon after they occurred.
6) Pakistan's newspapers condemned the attack and cited security loopholes.
7) Many important personalities around the world also condemned the attacks.
8) Numerous members of Parliament condemned the attacks.
9) Both Breton leftist and right wing groups condemned the attack.
10) Police hunting the culprits have condemned the attack.
11) Almost all Muslim political and religious leaders condemned the attacks.
12) He sent a letter to Zhu condemning the attack.
13) He also condemned the attack as a brutal crime.
14) We strongly condemn the ongoing Israeli attack on Gaza.
example sentences with attack15) The four major political parties in Northern Ireland condemned the attacks.
16) All political parties except PTI condemned the attack.
17) Intvs with community leaders condemning the attack.
18) Eventually the attack was condemned by the government in Israel.
19) BBS denied any involvement and condemned the attack.
20) Both the Lebanese government and Hezbollah condemned the attack.
21) In Israel itself, the attack was condemned by all parties.
22) The main South Korean political parties condemned the North's attack.
23) A Taliban spokesman denied responsibility, saying the group condemned the attack.
24) Many Libyans condemned the attacks and praised the late ambassador.
25) The family has condemned the attacks.
26) The international community condemned the attacks.
27) The United States condemned the Scud missile attacks.
How to use attack in a sentence28) Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif also strongly condemned attack .
29) The Azerbaijani Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemned the attack.
30) The Palestinian Authority also condemned the attacks as "racist crimes".
31) Whatever the source or purpose, I strongly condemn these heinous attacks.
32) Spain condemned the attack, has summoned the Israeli ambassador for questioning.
33) Christodoulos denied the allegation and responded that he condemned the attacks.
34) Also, Foreign Minister Timothy Yang condemned the attack.
35) White House spokesman Tony Fratto also condemned the attacks.
36) Bangladesh also strongly condemned the attack.
37) Community leaders have condemned the attack.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of condemn attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of condemn attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with condemn attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word condemn attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with condemn attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of condemn attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of condemn attack
Compound Sentences with condemn attack
Complex Sentences with condemn attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with condemn attack