concerted attempt in a sentence
1) The initiative has also made concerted attempts to tackle these problems.
2) The Roman Empire made no further concerted attempts to conquer Germania beyond the Rhine.
3) However, there was no concerted attempt to bring these separate and uncoordinated efforts together.
4) What's going on is a concerted attempt to inflate a thin book into a fat series.
concerted attempt example sentences5) This correspondent saw one or two teams make a concerted attempt to bring down the huge CentralWorld.
6) However, they made no concerted attempt to advance on Eather's position at Imita Ridge.
7) In many countries, concerted attempts are being made to preserve traditions that are at risk of being lost.
8) There has also been a concerted attempt to "unmask" me and reveal my "true" identity.
9) US pressure on the seed industry is part of a concerted attempt to stall or dilute the IU negotiations.
10) The Romans were to make no more concerted attempts to conquer and permanently hold Germania beyond the river Rhine.
11) The flipside of these is the concerted attempt by reactionary groups to deny women access to reproductive and contraceptive healthcare altogether .
12) The new crew makes a concerted attempt to keep up with pop trends, using much more artificial-sounding percussion and keyboards.
13) Following the disastrous 2002 local elections, Shevardnadze made a concerted attempt to rebuild a political coalition that could support him.
14) Subsequently he made at least three concerted attempts at writing a third novel, but none went further than a solid start.
example sentences with attempt15) The Movement recognised this, as it also recognised that administrative pressures were working against a concerted attempt to preserve religious unity.
16) Thus together they amount to a concerted attempt to investigate whether or not any form of vertical behaviour is to be allowed.
17) In the spring of 1918, Operation Hedgehog, a concerted attempt to sever and destroy the Hejaz railroad, was launched.
18) It is more important than ever to restart a genuine and concerted attempt to move towards peace based upon reconciliation and truth telling.
19) After the holocaust there was a concerted attempt to rewrite the history of the holocaust in order to draw the conclusions that the Israeli state and the Zionist movement wanted people to draw.
20) These events represent either the biggest and most concerted attempt yet at extraterrestrial intervention – or a criminal manipulation of the belief in it.
21) At the heart of the international struggle is a concerted attempt by the United States and its allies to bring down the ruling regimes in both Iran and Syria.
22) Hirai expanded further, claiming that Sony systems had been under attack prior to the outage "for the past month and half", suggesting a concerted attempt to target Sony.
23) The 12th century also saw a concerted attempt to curtail the remaining rights of unfree peasant workers and to set out their labour rents more explicitly in the form of the English Common Law.
24) Our m e t h o d should be certified by having the above conjecture of intractability withstand a concerted attempt to disprove it.
25) Cawkwell suggests that the Persian build-up was the first concerted attempt to counter the activity of the Greeks since the failure of the second invasion.
26) Bhushan denied the charge, calling it a "very organised and concerted attempt to smear members of the civil society in the Lokpal drafting committee with allegations".
27) The MNJ claimed that they repulsed a concerted attempt by the FAN to establish a base near the town of Elmiki between 12 and 16 November.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of concerted attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of concerted attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with concerted attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word concerted attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with concerted attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of concerted attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of concerted attempt
Compound Sentences with concerted attempt
Complex Sentences with concerted attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with concerted attempt