compulsory attendance in a sentence
1) Sunday became National Youth Day with compulsory attendance.
2) compulsory attendance also ends when children complete sixteen credits in high school.
3) This is where a Fast Secured Loan UK finds its compulsory attendance.
4) The Elementary Education Act 1880 insisted on compulsory attendance from 5–10 years.
compulsory attendance example sentences5) North Peace is a secondary school where most students are above the compulsory attendance age.
6) When compulsory attendance is a part of the treatment, secular alternatives should be made available.
7) In the European part of Netherlands, compulsory attendance has been officially suspended since 1 May 1997.
8) The main reason for that was compulsory attendance of Public schools and Anti-German sentiments because of the war.
9) This act provides for the education and compulsory attendance at school of all children aged 6-15 years old.
10) In 1843, Parliament considered legislation which would require part-time compulsory attendance at school of those children working in factories.
11) After Arnold, they were still bearpits, but with the bears required to put in compulsory attendance at chapel.
12) The law in Ohio that excuses students from compulsory attendance is the Ohio Administrative Code, Chapter 3301-34.
13) However, legislation underpinning compulsory attendance at school is in the school attendance act of 1926, with minor amendments added.
14) Sport is compulsory for all years during games periods and if selected for a team can require compulsory attendance on Saturdays.
example sentences with attendance15) Only a short time after compulsory attendance laws became common in the United States, Oregon adopted a statute outlawing private schools.
16) He recently gave a seminar at Fleet Show '92 at Silverstone which was compulsory attendance for fleet operators at the show considering switching to diesel.
17) During his tenure, the state established a high school system, began to certify teachers, extended the school term, and instituted compulsory attendance.
18) Every state has some form of a compulsory attendance law that requires children in a certain age range to spend a specific amount of time being educated.
19) This case has frequently been cited by other courts in support of the proposition that parents have a right to satisfy compulsory attendance requirements through home instruction.
20) The Court held that a state may not prohibit a parent from satisfying a compulsory attendance requirement by sending their children to private school.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of compulsory attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of compulsory attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with compulsory attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word compulsory attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with compulsory attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of compulsory attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of compulsory attendance
Compound Sentences with compulsory attendance
Complex Sentences with compulsory attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with compulsory attendance