complete authority in a sentence
1) B. under the complete authority of state governments.
2) The United States Congress has complete authority over Indian affairs.
3) The high priest is endowed with complete authority of the Gohonzon.
4) Verse 1 The *Sanhedrin had complete authority over *religious matters.
complete authority example sentences5) Governor Phillip was vested with complete authority over the inhabitants of the colony.
6) Hades ruled the dead, assisted by others over whom he had complete authority.
7) Hathaway, a widow once again, regained her complete authority over the island.
8) Apart from a few notable exceptions, VTU has complete authority in the state of Karnataka.
9) Unlike the President, the King had complete authority; he could do anything he wanted.
10) The Pool Manager has complete authority and responsibility for the safety and orderly operation of the pool.
11) Philip IV's rule signaled the decline of the papacy's power from its near complete authority.
12) She said this means the complete authority to make appointment would go to the CJP discarding parliament .
13) However, up until World War II, Tibetan officials were allowed to administer Tawang with complete authority.
14) Some proposals, unlike Milwaukee, would allow schools complete authority over whom to admit, and whom to exclude.
example sentences with authority15) A Board of Directors in a corporation is legally charged with having complete authority over the finances of the corporation.
16) From Diem Chau understood that as mayor he would have "complete authority to do what thought was right".
17) McLachlan's idiomatic connection to the works on the programme is clearly evident as he brings off each with complete authority.
18) With rare exceptions complete authority over the affairs and property of the taravad lay with the eldest male, the karanavan.
19) Had Licinius accepted Constantine as the senior Augustus, then he though still possessed complete authority over his own eastern territories.
20) Sri Ranga was a dominating and complete authority as a playwright, though he has penned poems and novels as well.
21) This directorate fell under the authority of the Secretary of State, while the Board had complete authority over covert political operations.
22) The Pool Manager has complete authority to eject anyone at any time from the pool enclosure for the remainder of the day.
23) The history clearly shows a founding generation that believed parents to have complete authority over their minor children and expected parents to direct the development of those children.
24) In expressing that Ms. Graves was "trying to control" her behavior, Deja insinuated that she was not under the complete authority of her teacher.
25) The pilot-in-command shall have final and complete authority to postpone or cancel any flight for any reason or condition which, in his or her judgment, will compromise the safety of the flight.
26) The Turkish sultan wanted his capital, Constantinople, to be the religious capital of the East, so he gave the Ecumenical Patriarch complete authority over all the Melkite hierarchy.
27) He pronounced himself the supreme judge of Rome, granting himself complete authority over capital cases without the accused having any recourse of appeal.
28) American commander had complete authority or responsibility to fashion an overall strategy or to coordinate all military aspects of the war in Southeast Asia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of complete authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of complete authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with complete authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word complete authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with complete authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of complete authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of complete authority
Compound Sentences with complete authority
Complex Sentences with complete authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with complete authority