command attention in a sentence
1) Foreign policy commands attention when it is crisis management.
2) He has a gravitational pull that commands attention.
3) But their beauty and energy still command attention .
4) Lion is powerful and commands attention by roaring.
command attention example sentences5) His designs feel big; they command attention.
6) At Versailles, the king alone commanded attention.
7) Your voice must command attention - without bellowing!
8) They are bold houseplants that command attention.
9) Allen Ginsberg commanded attention because of his extreme individualism.
10) Despite physical tics, he commanded attention.
11) It has an urgency and personalization that commands attention.
12) His sincerity and presence commanded attention.
13) They command attention and can therefore be worn without any other jewelry.
14) It's a fact: professional, distinctively bound documents command attention.
example sentences with attention15) Love him or hate him, Rodriguez commands attention when he is playing.
16) The worsening crisis in Bosnia commanded attention and demanded some kind of U.S. response.
17) They stand apart and command attention instead of blending into the general scheme of things.
18) But it's Ms. O'Donnell's presence that really commands attention.
19) Dressed in his white uniform, Armani hits the stage and instantly commands attention.
20) However, the panel determined that the end cap lacked the presence to command attention.
21) When countries had only one European Cup entrant, the UEFA Cup commanded attention.
22) Chaos circles thus have a reputation of favoring bold, loud performers who can command attention.
23) Puerto Ricans also command attention.
24) Presence . An actors ability to command attention onstage, even when surrounded by other actors.
25) Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience.
26) Having a strong, firm, and resonant voice; the ability to command attention when one speaks.
27) King-Wall has magnificent presence on stage and commands attention throughout justifying his reputation and standing as a leading dancer .
How to use attention in a sentence28) The words sounded strange in Richard's level unassuming voice, which, however quiet, always commanded attention.
29) With his barbaric yawp of a book, Kerouac commands attention as a kind of literary James Dean.
30) Physical Characteristics The Beauceron is a large, powerful breed of dog that commands attention when entering a room.
31) As head of a $5.7-billion, taxpayer-funded program to rebuild the college campuses, Eisenberg commanded attention.
32) But curiosity trumped cynicism, especially since Lange's photograph, even in this altered form, always commands attention.
33) But even though there is a palpable damaged girl in her voice, she commands attention with her lazy delivery.
34) After the threat from invasion muted in 1941, the Command's attention turned to the Battle of the Atlantic.
35) Have you bestowed a design on your piece, a structure upon which to build, an architecture that commands attention?
36) Something about the man commanded attention, though, and I straightened up further as his eyes passed over me quickly.
37) Infant-directed speech might command attention for other reasons, too, such as the greater pitch range and more exaggerated emotional tone.
38) In his own wallpaper designs he had been determined to avoid anything that commanded attention the moment a person entered a room.
39) Crafted with premium materials including aluminum, fine leather, detailed stitching and a larger grill they are certain to command attention.
40) Television, film and video have the capacity to command attention and often pupils have a positive attitude towards television or video.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of command attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of command attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with command attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word command attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with command attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of command attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of command attention
Compound Sentences with command attention
Complex Sentences with command attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with command attention