come to attention in a sentence
1) to salute, all persons come to attention.
2) They came to attention when we joined them.
3) These tumors usually come to attention because of symptoms related to endobronchial obstruction.
4) One rap (*) means to be seated and come to attention.
come to attention example sentences5) And that's how the book came to attention of Simon and Schuster.
6) The squad came to attention.
7) He first comes to attention in 1550 when in Rome on a Papal pension.
8) As he had expected, the sentry came to attention automatically at the suddenly terse voice.
9) She came to attention as a protege of Stew, The Negro Problem incarnate.
10) The ensign looked up and seeing that it was the captain who entered, came to attention.
11) There is a protocol they follow which begins with "stamping" (coming to attention sharply).
12) With this strategy you shift from simply buying time to earning time when it comes to attention!
13) The theory of self-serving biases first came to attention in the late 1960s to early 1970's.
14) The case came to attention when a deacon was arrested and said he was seeking boys for Wesolowski.
example sentences with attention15) Details of the character first came to attention during an interview with producer Paul Marquess in April 2010.
16) The book series by Cressida Cowell began coming to attention to the executives at DreamWorks Animation in 2004.
17) Upon hearing the warning tone they will immediately come to attention, without fail, even while on a scent.
18) As many commentators noted, when the billboards came down in São Paulo, the favelas beneath them came to attention.
19) Tajbakhsh came to attention when he played for Potters Bar Town in the Herts Charity Cup semi-final against the Saints last season .
20) But while these medications can be effective for hyperactivity, impulsivity, and aggression, they are less helpful when it comes to attention problems.
21) One long blast on the whistle from Mr. Windust and everyone came to attention on the spot with not a sound to be heard.
22) Ivan, who had been sneaking little peeks at her ever since he'd entered the room, came to attention with all the quivering alertness of a bird dog pointing.
23) WASPS come to attention in the league tomorrow by calling for the old guard in an effort to repulse Gloucester's rugged raiders at Sudbury.
24) Then my father took his position u0026 everything came to attention– The "band" consisted of two fifes and a drum u0026 the fifes were certainly "ear piercing".
25) Lord (Cyril) Radcliffe, a brilliant barrister who had come to attention by his achievements in the wartime civil service, succeeded Waverley that year, and lasted until 1977.
26) The reader writes: "It has come to attention of Tek's legal eagles and they now want the article to be taken down.
27) Years later, at the break up of the USSR, the said cultural valuables came to attention as the issue of ownership arose.
28) I will spring a tear, come to attention and salute that old Scottish soldier who took an alien handed to feed his family and still bring honour to the 91st of Foot.
29) Zaitsev came to attention in 1963 when he designed a chic version of the telogreika, Pavlovsky Posad shawl-inspired skirts and multi-coloured valenki for kolkhoz workers.
30) Sarnia Observer sports editor Freddie Wheeler restored order by playing the national anthem, a move that shamed the combatants into coming to attention.
31) The League once again came to attention in 2012 when it cancelled its Junior Carnivals due to umpire abuse and poor spectator behavior.
32) Kiran Khan known as "Golden Girl" also came to attention when she won 7 gold medals, 3 silver medals and 3 bronze medals at 28 National Games in 2001.
33) In the 21st century, forced marriages have come to attention in European countries, in the context of immigration from cultures where they are common.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of come to attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of come to attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with come to attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word come to attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with come to attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of come to attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of come to attention
Compound Sentences with come to attention
Complex Sentences with come to attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with come to attention