cogently argue in a sentence
1) Why argue cogently if my interlocutor is more devoted to self or ideology than to truth?
2) The case for reaching a modus vivendi with Germany was indeed cogently argued by a faction within the Foreign Ministry.
3) The contrary arguments were there, and indeed cogently argued , but were almost silenced by the clamour for State socialism.
cogently argue example sentences
cogently argue example sentences4) Besides, as BR executives cogently argue , the quality of the track and the services that run on it are increasingly linked.
5) In the past, Kingfisher has argued cogently that tipping the bargaining balance towards the electrical retailer and away from the manufacturers would benefit consumers.
6) We believe that AR is much more cogently argued when it is argued from the standpoint of your opponent's morality, not some mythical, hard-to-define universal morality.
7) Such a view could be cogently argued for the Apocalypse, but hardly for Matthew (indeed, most scholars find very few Semitisms in Matthew).
8) The CBI, in its cogently argued annual report, argues for a more involved, better-funded Department of Trade and Industry doing more to help British industry.
9) He mastered and cogently argued the issue in committee -- to no avail, though the fault was in the lobbying, not in the sponsorship.
10) Nevertheless, as Judith Herman argues cogently , 'The systematic study of psychological trauma...depends on the support of a political movement.
11) Hong Fincher argues cogently that the trend has severe economic consequences, given that marriage and home buying are so closely connected in China.
12) In a recent article in The Atlantic , however , David Freedman argues cogently that this approach is dooming many people to obesity and disease.
13) They learn that once they become well versed in the topic at hand, they should argue cogently for their interpretation of it.
14) prepare an extended, cogently argued piece of writing that summarises an aspect of medical imaging.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cogently argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cogently argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cogently argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cogently argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cogently argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of cogently argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cogently argue
Compound Sentences with cogently argue
Complex Sentences with cogently argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with cogently argue