clarify ambiguity in a sentence
1) The acceptance phase often clarifies any ambiguities with grounding.
2) Identifying and clarifying ambiguities serves that purpose.
3) It does not clarify ambiguities or close loopholes in existing law.
clarify ambiguity example sentences4) Revisions to the constitution are underway to clarify such ambiguities .
5) Furigana (reading glosses) is often used to clarify any potential ambiguities .
6) Our challenge is to clarify these ambiguities and to refine the definition of curriculum modification.
7) It also denies you the opportunity to clarify ambiguities or correct misunderstandings that arise on the jobsite.
8) A major task in understanding Latin phrases and clauses is to clarify such ambiguities by an analysis of context.
9) The RFC 4271 version corrected a number of errors, clarified ambiguities and brought the RFC much closer to industry practices.
10) The negotiations aim to clarify ambiguities in the agreement and foster greater transparency in the use and reporting of anti-dumping measures.
11) The new section 1(2) Clarifies the ambiguities of its predecessor: There is no mention of "third parties.
12) By identifying and helping to clarify ambiguities , you aid helpees in clarifying exactly to whom or to what they are referring.
13) Identifying and clarifying ambiguity Using the third person and the past tense are two ways helpees avoid assuming responsibility for their problems.
14) Cautionary accidentals or naturals (in parentheses) may be used to clarify ambiguities , but should be kept to a minimum.
15) Another book titled "Meditations", which was intended to clarify ambiguities rising from his translation The Message of The Qur'an, stands unpublished as of 2013.
example sentences with clarify ambiguity16) In English , we would clarify this ambiguity by adding the phrase "to her" in order to limit reference to the mother alone.
17) In Obama's first press conference, she sought to clarify the ambiguity about just who posed a nuclear threat in the region.
18) Looking at the context of the patent document does not clarify this ambiguity , because different passages of the specification point in different directions.
19) ' The painstaking lyricist immediately substituted "the" to clarify the aural ambiguity .
20) the IAEA inspection mission to clarify ambiguities , inconsistencies, and contradictions in the FFCD-F;
21) ' Without guidance to clarify the ambiguities , this legislation will not achieve its aim of providing homes quickly and simply.
22) [ 14] As a result, nearly every cybersecurity proposal in the last Congress contained provisions for clarifying these ambiguities to allow sharing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of clarify ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of clarify ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with clarify ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word clarify ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with clarify ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of clarify ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of clarify ambiguity
Compound Sentences with clarify ambiguity
Complex Sentences with clarify ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with clarify ambiguity