civilian authority in a sentence
1) civilian authorities generally maintained effective control of the security forces.
2) The civilian authorities maintained effective control of the police.
3) These are used both by the military and civilian authorities.
4) Then turn him over to the civilian authorities.
civilian authority example sentences5) civilian authorities in New Orleans had reason to fear Jackson.
6) Eventually, with precedent being reinforced, civilian authority would gain primacy.
7) civilian authorities maintained effective control over emirate-level police and federal security forces.
8) Security forces reported to civilian authorities.
9) Security forces report to civilian authorities.
10) civilian authorities failed at times to maintain effective control over the security forces.
11) In most of these tasks the ADF supports the relevant civilian authorities.
12) Thus, the first civilian authorities of Montevideo were Canarian.
13) Instead, the civilian authorities must demand a troop deployment ahead of time.
14) The rebellion allowed the civilian authorities an opportunity to involve themselves in military matters.
example sentences with authority15) civilian authorities began to fear that the water supply would soon give out.
16) George Washington was the first President to firmly establish military subordination under civilian authority.
17) The command is responsible for both defending US territories from attack and helping civilian authorities .
18) Allied military and civilian authorities faced considerable challenges in resolving the problem of displaced persons.
19) The civilian authority for the Greek military is the Ministry of National Defence.
20) Both sides sued their opponents in Rabbinical courts and complained to the civilian authorities.
21) Early civilian authorities called "praetors" doubled as military leaders during the summer war season.
22) civilian authorities, specifically the Secretary for Security, supervised and controlled the police.
23) Has an authorization for flight been issued by any other civilian authority or Military authority?
24) It is planned to transfer Kuivasaari, together with Rysäkari, into civilian authorities.
25) In 1942 the Nazi's cleverly engaged the civilian authorities be complicit in the Holocaust.
26) Deimling sent a brigade general to Saverne, who restored civilian authority on December 1.
27) The only difficulty so far is the transfer of Military authorities to the French civilian authorities.
How to use authority in a sentence28) The problem facing civilian authority, then, is in deciding on the ideal amount of control.
29) Defence Force personnel need to become better at explaining the usefulness of their capabilities to civilian authorities.
30) Military actions and movements, separate from the civilian authority, began to manifest in the countryside.
31) President Washington ordered the arrest of the two soldiers and had them turned over to civilian authorities.
32) This benefits the intermediaries, who include militias, military and civilian authorities, both local and national.
33) Its attacks have left some areas without any civilian authorities: the latter have either fled or been killed.
34) The Pakistan Army, since 1958, has overruled – with express or implicit American blessing – civilian authorities.
35) Piedras agreed to force Bradburn to resign, and to have the civilian prisoners released to civilian authorities.
36) In many cases, it was the behaviour of British military and civilian authorities themselves, which precipitated disorder.
37) In 1840, Maine created Aroostook County, Maine, to administer the civilian authority of the area.
38) This means civilian authorities and militaries have to plan to work together and support each other in humanitarian activities.
39) Officials later said Pakistani forces were in control of the airport and would hand it back to civilian authority.
40) The civilian authorities relinquished control to the military during the Battle of Algiers, from January to October 1957.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of civilian authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of civilian authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with civilian authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word civilian authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with civilian authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of civilian authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of civilian authority
Compound Sentences with civilian authority
Complex Sentences with civilian authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with civilian authority